Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

As always guys you put on a great show at the RD Rally Club. I once again really enjoyed myself even if it is a little frustrating to finish in roughly the same position every time I run a rally here.

Either way, I can't argue with 6th of 33 with the talent on display and what was a very challenging rally.

Thanks all,

Oscar.

Ahhhh my first RED INK of the year :D

Congrats to Andrew, Magnar and Jeff. Andrew must be very happy with the results, 3 stage wins and Overall winner without practice and not using a steering wheel! :eek:

Thanks Warren and Senad for the Admin works!

Cheers.

Andrew, Magnar and Jeff. Andrew must be very happy with the results, 3 stage wins and Overall winner without practice and not using a steering wheel! :eek:

Thanks Warren and Senad for the Admin works!

Cheers.
ooy yes Fernando i am happy mate. i never expected that. and i lost a lot of time on the first ss thinking shoul i continue. which was one of my favourite stages. and the speed that came from the Polo's or magnar and gundars. were awesome. and was disappointed with my internet. my times were not always sending automatically. but all in all its awesome.. next one is going to be even harder if all drivers will be in.manuel, Sebastian. etc. the fun comes. i was expecting you to win Fernando you are Fast

Hi Warren and Senad,

I think I have to buy a pack of beers, because forget to request 22h GMT for Euro Z session, and when I joined was running the 5th stage. Sorry for that guys and thanks for all of your work :)

Congrats to podium finishers.

Since RSRBR2012 came out I've only ran one or two stages in offline mode. 30 minutes before the start I needed to see if I could run online. well at first I needed to register with Rally sim, I had reserved my number weeks ago but didn't realize it wasn't the registration. It took me a few minutes to realize that the registration wasn't on the website but the link was actually in the RSRBR2012 GUI. So I get registered then try to jump in a session but my clock wouldn't sync. I kept changing my cpu clock and then it kept going back to the local time. 5 minutes to start I realize that it is in the RSRBR2012 preferences. Whew updated and ready to race with 1 minute to start time. SS1 spun around and didn't hit anything and had a pretty decent time. Then SS2...was just starting to feel good behind the wheel when the rear suspension bottomed out and pitched the car up on the front wheels landing 90 degrees to the road, bounced again and now I'm 90 degrees the other way and heading straight for a tree. Smack!!! and SS2 was over. SS3 I tried too hard - over before it started. I wanted to continue but I was feeling tired and beat up so I bagged it. Sorry I couldn't give any real feedback but the 2005 focus was pretty fun to drive while it lasted.

Thanks to everyone for you hard work and to all the drivers that participated.

Wow, my longest post to date.

Not having done any RBR for almost a year nor confident in going sideways I'm pretty happy with ending up midfield despite having a DNF on SS2 where I hit a tree and killed the engine. From that on I was a bit cautious but had a few moments of off road driving.
Guess I have to look at this for the next event:
- Better trust my codriver
- Learn to understand what he's saying
- Practise a bit of sideways driving

Thnx, for setting this up and all the admin work put in. I just love it and will do my best to try and join as many events as possible from now on.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that tree

last time with my mate here i said before i came to the corner: 'i have to watch out for the tree'.
he said: 'what tree'
i drove round the corner shouting repeatedly: 'THAT tree'...... right up until i hit it... dead middle of the bumper. My mate nearly wet hinself laughing at me.

I´ve always been very self-critical. But last season about round 3 it was the first time I ever drove these simulation rally games, and I thought that last season was everything about practise. But now I´m feeling the "old me" again and I´m pushing for greater results. I´m always mad at my self when I do stupid mistakes, what by the way happens alot cause pushing too hard :p I have always been a "bad loser" and I´m not a shame of it :) That´s just who I am, always aiming to the top. So now we really start racing. I really love the feeling here in RD, so many good drivers to compete with :) Looking forward to compete with you all in future Rally Club events and RDRC S4 :) Have fun everyone :)

With constant replay of it? "Watch the three, watch the three, watch the three WATCH THE THREE-BOOM"

Or other things like this:

Watch from 27:27 to 28:10:D

31:55 seems to be funny aswell...

That was a nice video! I remember I watched something called "Havoc Wheels" or something like that, quite a few years ago. In it there was some crazy rallycross footage, including one when a driver gets pissed after his car was wrecked, and stands on the track waiting for the car that hit him. When it comes, he just jumps in front of it and blasts through the windshield! I have tried for ages to find it but to no avail. It does sound surreal, but it is out there, has anyone seen it before?

P.S.: Apologies for the Off-topic.

That was a nice video! I remember I watched something called "Havoc Wheels" or something like that, quite a few years ago. In it there was some crazy rallycross footage, including one when a driver gets pissed after his car was wrecked, and stands on the track waiting for the car that hit him. When it comes, he just jumps in front of it and blasts through the windshield! I have tried for ages to find it but to no avail. It does sound surreal, but it is out there, has anyone seen it before?

P.S.: Apologies for the Off-topic.

I think you're meaning Martin Schance in the 1992 European Rallycross championship?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back