Rally - WRC The Full Deck - Mon 9th & Tues 10th January 2012

I'm slowly getting my head attuned to this rallying lark, looking forward to tonight! One (more) question though; (and i've tried to search for this but no luck) is your car repaired automatically at any point, or do you have to continue for the whole 8 stages with minor damage. (i know you can skip a stage to fully repair your car, just wasn't sure if there was a 'service park' during the 8 stages)

It was good rally for me :) ,great battle with Magnar ;) I try to catch him but made two big mistakes - hit spectators in sipirkakim II,and crashed at last stage :mad:. Thanks to organizers for good event !

A good rally for me and a nice battle with Gundars! But on Nokier i was going very well but hit a bank on the inside in a hairpin the car rolled and ended upside down so i had to call for help. And on the last stage in the last corner i hit some people and the screen turned red.

I tried all of the 11&12 cars, but had no luck today... The Mini felt nice apart from that it is bottoming out even standing still. Struggeled big time with concentration, but will try on the next session aswell to see if I can improve a little bit :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back