RD Rally – Winter Wonderland
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 04 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
All snow Stages across Finland – S2000 AWD cars – Peugeot 207; Fiat Grande Punto; VW Polo; Ford Fiesta; Skoda Fabia; Lada 112VK
Sessions: RD Win Wonderland EU / RD Win Wonderland US / RD Win Wonderland OC
NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
Car Pack: N4_S2000_1 (Except Ford Fiesta 2010) ( Must select Car choice on sign-up) **
Stage 01: Finland - Kaihuavaara (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 02: Finland - Mustaselka (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: Finland - Sikakarma (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 04: Finland - Autiovaara (Normal, Good, Night)
Stage 05: Finland – Autiovaara II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 06: Finland - Sikakarma II (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 07: Finland - Mustaselka II (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 08: Finland - Kaihuavaara II (Normal, Good, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday ( 10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE:
1. To help ensure a more mixed car selection, please select a car from the available list in the Sign-Up post (below). Initially only three of each car will be available, so first in best dressed. All cars are closely matched in performance.
The Ford Fiesta 2010 has been excluded due to it being uncompetitive to the others.
2. You must choose a different car to the one you used in the last Rally, The Ashes.
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03 and 04) mod in order to participate, please see the
installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for N4_S2000_1 .
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Choose a car from N4_S2000_1 Pack from the available list on sign-up.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here