Rally - Viesturs Birthday Rally - Monday 23 rd & Tuesday 24th July 2012

I mean add phrases like "braking", "neat", "tightens late", "down(hill)", something to indicate a yump in the middle of a corner and so on.

You still can't add but correcting the calls is now possible but it's still a work in progress.

Alternatively you could just have your buddy as a real co-driver that will read all your detailed notes for the stage :D.

You still can't add but correcting the calls is now possible but it's still a work in progress.

Alternatively you could just have your buddy as a real co-driver that will read all your detailed notes for the stage :D.

Not sure if you know this, but I'm in America; the rally community is small and up north! :cry:

I can get through the stage fine, just giving my 2 cents on the notes system.

2nd option didnt work out, that was the first thing I tried. Lets see what happens if I save it on the desktop.

Not sure what exactly worked out, because I also cleared some download settings in Chrome.. or something like that.. not sure :p But yeah, it has been installed now, thanks Sendad :) Sad that I missed EUX, after all I was able to make it :)

that didn't go at all well.

Stage 1 I came over one of the jumps during the fast section to find a marshall in the middle of the road. I promptly beheaded him causing an automatic reset to stage and losing me a big chunk of time. i know you can't hit the marshalls but usually you pass straight through them if they're in the middle of the road.

Stage 2 and a second marshall fatality. This one after the finish of the stage so thankfully it didn't cost me time.

Stage 3 was very slow, I'm not a fan of Autiovaara.

Stage 4 I had an accident and had to retire. I'm finding that my new, lag free computer is subconsciously making me push harder and thus I'm making more frequent mistakes.

Stage 5 went okay although it felt like I'd picked up a puncture about 3 corners from the end. For the guys still to compete watch out for the invisible bumps in some of the braking zones.

Stage 6 set a new PB time even with a spin ( one of those aforementioned mistakes )

Stage 7 I was second quickest with no problems

Stage 8 second again and another new PB

Good luck to the guys still to compete, I'm away to try and discover where my driving skills have went.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%