Rally - Top-Guns - Mon 16h & Tues 17th August 2010

Do you know the feelings when you are pissed so much, when every move is disaster and it is getting worse and worse and you cant relax... and you want everything destroy :D this rally is disaster at all for me... Senad is over then minute above me

Do you know the feelings when you are pissed so much, when every move is disaster and it is getting worse and worse and you cant relax... and you want everything destroy :D this rally is disaster at all for me... Senad is over then minute above me

And everyone else about 4 minutes ahead both of us :D

Anyway, Japan...
SS5: I knew from before that "easy left" in Japan is nowhere near easy left, so I was really careful everywhere. Was driving along nicely, and then two huge mistakes 500m from the end. Veeeery slow mistakes too, would fit nicely into the "pathetic" category.
SS6: fell into the Koi pond, and stalled :parrot:

2 DNFs, first was gear box failure when I crashed into the tree, stuck at 2nd gear... I couldnt move trough the tree, second was in first Australia stage... engine died.. :( disaster.. I cant look into mirror how bad it is

The first km or two of Greenhills II is awesome and bloody scary :eek:

Lost the gearbox early on, had to do the last 4km in 1st gear. Luckily, I managed to roll it, 1st gear or no 1st gear. After that, couldn't start it -> retired.

Very bad result overall, but there were fun moments. The car drove really nice in Finland and Australia. It was pretty wild in England, I actually laughed at myself at one point :D. Japan was hopeless.

Even though I seemed to be the only one who finished every stage I am very disappointed at myself, I have pretty high expectations because I know I can be fast.

SS1: Messed up something in the car in the beginning and had to drive through the stage very slowly. :(
SS2: This stage went better, only a few small mistakes
SS3: Favorite stage in the game, I think it went pretty good up until the end when I rolled a few times(it's so typical lol)but managed to come across the finish line.
SS4: This is a pretty hard stage, at least I think so but it went pretty ok.
SS5: I hate the Japanese stages and I don't think I did well on any of them, I had to finish one of them in first gear, don't remember which though.
SS6: I hate the Japanese stages and I don't think I did well on any of them, I had to finish one of them in first gear, don't remember which though.
SS7: Messed up...
SS8: Messed up...

Sounds rough guys! I wonder how I will go after a day at work... Must say that I am a little nervous now. Is this a Euro ploy to trash talk and the make the Oceanians nervous?!?! :eek:

Wow guys, so much negativity. Time for my rally report then:)

This time i decided not to use cam hack in hope of the game staying stable. Almost worked , only one shut down at ss2 and no retirements at all:cool::D. A few off here and there but no real damage, only on ss8 about a minute into the stage i had a head on with a tree and only 2nd gear. Even the game telling me to retire i continued:snail: with this one gear and funny sounding engine:tongue: wondering how long the stage is and if i can actually finish it. Somehow the car survived and i got it home.:banana:

I could actually remember some of the corners on some stages so it was a bit easier then last time but i could also see how much time i can gain if only i knew what was coming up:redface:

Now the cars: By far those are the best i've tried ( which weren't so many :D ), having so much power allowed me to have good control over the car even i haven't seen the 6th gear once:rolleyes:. My verdict: MORE of those please:D:D:D

But what do i know, newbie in :rally::poke::D:D

I enjoyed my drive and this event:thanks: and hope to join more RBR events in future.

Cheers guys.

Did you happen to save your times? The server says you retired on SS1 and SS2 :eek:

ohhhh.....sh.... lol. After the game shut down on ss2 i joined the server again and could see you guys, didn't realize i weren't being recorded.
I started to save my times after every stage but don't have the time for ss1, only replay :( . Newer mind that as having fun was my goal for tonight and oh boy, didn't i had some :)

Thats my times:

ohhhh.....sh.... lol. After the game shut down on ss2 i joined the server again and could see you guys, didn't realize i weren't being recorded.
I started to save my times after every stage but don't have the time for ss1, only replay :( . Newer mind that as having fun was my goal for tonight and oh boy, didn't i had some :)

Thats my times:

Nice attitude :)
If you change your mind, and want your SS1 time listed, check it in the replay and let me know, or you can send the replay to me.

EDIT: don't know what type of file it is, just upload it to http://www.speedyshare.com, and paste the link here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%