RD Rally – “Top-Guns”
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 05 (and Patch 01) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Mainly Gravel Stages across various Countries with two Snow Stages in Finland, driving the top guns from the WRC cars, A8W-09 : Citroen C4 and Ford Focus.
Sessions: RD Top-Guns EU / RD Top-Guns US / RD Top-Guns OC
NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.
Car Pack: A8W-09 ** (Note: All drivers must use the Citroen C4 or Ford Focus)
A skin pack is available for the Ford Focus to add to the realism: Here
Stage 01: England – Harwood Forest (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: England – Shepherds Shield II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: Finland – Sikakama (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 04: Finland – Autiovaara II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 05: Japan - Sipirkakim (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 06: Japan – Pirka Minoko II (Normal, Good , Day)
Stage 07: Australia – New Bobs (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 08: Australia – Greenhills II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE: You must select either the Citroen C4 or Ford Focus from the car pack, and use this car for all Stages.
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, and 05, and Patch 01) mod in order to participate, please see the
installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for A8W-09 .
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here