Rally - Top Gear Challenge: Bankheist In Russia

I have spent well over 2 hours trying to get this odone properly now, but all I can produce is the results of last week. Which is already produced :p I think I'll need some help on this so that I can fix it in an emergency later on.

I have spent well over 2 hours trying to get this odone properly now, but all I can produce is the results of last week. Which is already produced :p I think I'll need some help on this so that I can fix it in an emergency later on.
I'll edit the text file with the exact procedure, now I see that there are some details that you need to know, sorry :D

Anyway, just got in, gonna do them now.

EDIT: please try to keep the session list updated. Keep default ones, add new ones if requested. Had 4 empty sessions in this one.
Also, I take the session names from the first post. OCY exists on rallyesim, but is not on the list.

EDIT2: ah, just noticed that RD EUX was named RC EUX, so that's why I got an empty session there. Thanks Fernando for pointing out that there was a mistake..

Congrats Alasdair and Timo!

Everything was smooth for me except on Swiss Gravel where I spun hard twice and Harwood Forest where I understeer big and hit a tree, luckily no engine damage, managed to reverse and get back to the road.

Thanks Roy and Ole for this great event :thumbsup:.

Dude your time through limbo is ridiculous!
:O_o: Not sure what you mean about that.

I saved the replay for that stage but unfortunately the saved replay for BTB Limbo can't be viewed, so I just made a re-run for the replay just to prove that it's been achieved without any illegal cuts and whatnot. Here's a more "Ridiculous" finishing time :p :D:

Not suprise for those two guys in podium places... I was spin once pribram,roll in bergheim but without those i would not have beat those two fastest drivers. Maybe one day i will:D
And my English is always Finnglish.....:p

Congrats Alasdair and Timo!

Everything was smooth for me except on Swiss Gravel where I spun hard twice and Harwood Forest where I understeer big and hit a tree, luckily no engine damage, managed to reverse and get back to the road.

Thanks Roy and Ole for this great event :thumbsup:.

:O_o: Not sure what you mean about that.

I saved the replay for that stage but unfortunately the saved replay for BTB Limbo can't be viewed, so I just made a re-run for the replay just to prove that it's been achieved without any illegal cuts and whatnot. Here's a more "Ridiculous" finishing time :p :D:

I just meant that you were so much quicker than the rest of us. I wouldn't think you'd cheated it just shows your level of confidence on the fast stages. Also having watched that vid i can see why you were that much ahead of us. Some serious commitment.

Yeah I just want to clear it up since the word you used has a negative connotation, with that also it's inevitable for others to doubt, so it's better for me to just provide a proof ;).

There is efinately som technique to learn from that video. A really nice stage to drive aswell, I really love the flow and natural speed on that stage.

Thanks to Senad and Fernando for results and podium presentation, and big appologies to everyone for my many slip-ups this week.

Next week we will have the next team-battle, so gear up for that :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back