Rally - Tommi Makinen Tribute - Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th July 2011

Monday 03:00 GMT sounds like a good option because I could sleep in the next day. I will wait and see what the others want to do.

I have added an additional USA Session, RD Tommi Makinen USX, for our USA members for this Rally. It starts at the same time but on Monday GMT, which makes it Sunday night for USA Members.

Hopefully it might help with the 4th July Celebrations and we will see if anyone wants to join that one.

Hopefully it might help with the 4th July Celebrations and we will see if anyone wants to join that one.

OK, since I was the instigator I feel morally obligated to participate. However, the little I've been able to practice has shown without question that driving rally cars and open wheelers is totally different (duh). I'll be lucky to even finish a single stage. However it's a learning process and better to have tried and failed than never to have tried at all.

Bob Luneski - (boblu) - USX

Hey Warren,

I went and downloaded the setup file i uploaded a few nights ago and had some trouble getting the setup files out of it that were in the zip file!

anyways found a soloution and added basic instructions under the post with the attachment, has anyone else had trouble with this file not containing RBR setups in it?

O and this is a link to the post and file i mentioned http://www.racedepartment.com/rbr-s...lution-6-5-tarmac-monte-carlo.html#post864245

I have added an additional USA Session, RD Tommi Makinen USX, for our USA members for this Rally. It starts at the same time but on Monday GMT, which makes it Sunday night for USA Members.

I'll join Bob. I hope I can get my teamspeak to work. I've been having trouble since the update 2 weeks ago.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - USX

I want this rally car :)

But request for a new time zone for Asia Pacific, 18:00 GMT (ie, 22:30 IST) on Monday please!

Ashok Revanna - tantragna - AP (dont have other time zones for me here)

Thanks for that Warren - hope people start giving some feedback as the to how helpful these are. I'm just drawing up a spreadsheet that lists all the fields in the setups on one page so that perhaps we can get some base settings that are more readable for members. Will post when completed.
I've just uploaded an Excel Spreadsheet for recording setups - you might find it useful for documenting/comparing your setups.

Pete

That would be REALLY Cool! Where??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back