Rally - The Ugly Duckling- Mon 6th & Tues 7th September 2010

Warren Dawes

Premium
RD Rally – “The Ugly Duckling”

Mon 6th & Tues 7th September 2010

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 05 (and Patch 01) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

All Gravel Stages across various Countries, driving the F2000_12_1 cars (Low powered 2WD and FWD); Skoda Fabia 1.4; Ford Fiesta 1.3; MG ZR 105; VW Polo 1.4; Peugeot 205; Zastava Yugo 1.3; Toyota Corolla 1300; Peugeot 106

Ugly-Duckling.jpg

Sessions: RD Ugly Duckling EU / RD Ugly Duckling US / RD Ugly Duckling OC / RD Ugly Duckling OCX / RD Ugly Duckling OC2

NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: F2000_12_1 ** (Note: You may choose any car from this Pack)

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: England – Rally School (Normal, Damp, Day)
Stage 02: England – Harwood Forest II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: Australia – Greenhills (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 04: USA – Frazier Wells II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 05: Finland - Autiovaara (Gravel Mod, Bad, Day)
Stage 06: Finland – Sikakama (Gravel Mod, Light Fog , Day)
Stage 07: France – Joux Verte II (Gravel Mod, Good, Day)
Stage 08: France – Joux Plane II (Gravel Mod, Cloudy, Day)

Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
OCX Start: 22.30GMT Monday (8:30AM AEST Tuesday)
OC2 Start 11.30 GMT Monday (9.30 PM Aus time Monday)

NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.

An additional Timezone Rally has been included, OCX, starting at 22.30GMT Monday.
An additional Timezone Rally has been included, OC2, starting at 11.30GMT Monday.

** PLEASE NOTE: You may select any car from the car pack, and use this car for all Stages.

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, and 05, and Patch 01) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the Car Pack for F2000_12_1 .
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

Free choice of car from the F2000_12_1 Car Pack.

1. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - Oceania Timezone
2. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - Oceania Timezone (most likely)
3. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge) - Oceania
4. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC2
5. RobbKul(r27kul) - Europe Timezone
6. Rick Bamford(Lucifer) - Oceania
7. Hampus Jansson (HJansson) - Europe
8. Lee Palmer (Mrtk56) - Oceania
9. Dariusz Swiderski ( swider ) - OCX
10. Tomas Reinicke (ctbr) - Europe
11. Driver
12. Driver
13. Driver
14. Driver
15. Driver
16. Driver
17. Driver
18. Driver
19. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This Rally is designed to be some light-hearted fun after the pressure of the RD Rally League Round 1.

We get to drive some lower powered 2WD / FWD cars, but we have named this Rally after one of them, the Zastava Yugo 1.3, the much maligned, but rather quick car that wouldn’t win any beauty pageants. We match the Yugo against it’s friends in the F2000_12_1 Car Pack.
If you just can’t bring yourself to drive the “Ugly Duckling”, there are lots of other cars available.

Please note though: These cars vary a lot regarding handling, especially under braking, the ones that seem the fastest are also quite tricky and loose to drive.

The Stages cover many Countries, and all will be Gravel. However, be prepared to see the weather change during the Rally. We have included Gravel Mod Stages in Finland and France.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Kudos to Damien again for yet another classic banner :cool: .

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up.

Don’t forget to save your replays for the Rally video. Send your replays to John at elmomarty@bigpond.com . He is specially looking for those classic records of your epic crashes or any interesting or funny experiences. Or maybe you have a replay of a Stage you are especially proud of.

A little video to give you a quick look at the cars available for this one.

I've just realised I can't make the OC session; is there any chance of an additional OC session on our Mon night at 21:30? Is that 11:00 GMT? :confused:
I really want the rustbucket to get a run :cool:
I'll understand if that's too much stuffing around.

I've just realised I can't make the OC session; is there any chance of an additional OC session on our Mon night at 21:30? Is that 11:00 GMT? :confused:

No problems setting up another OC session for you on Monday night.
21.30 Aus time will be 11.30 GMT.

EDIT: All done Damien. :thumb:

Senad, I'll set this one if you like. Let me know if you'd prefer that I do a different one.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%