Rally - The Midnight Special - Monday 26th & Tuesday 27th September 2011

I was watching Top Gear and I didnt make the first stage, I was too late :D then I did false start in SS2, manual clutch has gone wrong and it didnt clutch the gear :)

I must admit I am struggling with the Fiat... even though its S2000 just like Fabia EVO1, it is so much different in general and I cant get used to it in any way :)

I couldnt stay the Fiat, so I took Škoda for last two stages... well, America went totally wrong, I dont know American stages at all and in the night , its killing mixage :) but Mineshaft went well on the other hand, I think I was quite fast, but I was careful, as it is night, it isnt really that fast like trough the day :)

Rally results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Sebastien, Jonathan and Warren :trophy:

Stage wins:
Sebastien Levret: 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Jonathan Johansson: 1 stage win :star:
Roy Magnes: 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Warren for setting it up. :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Well done to the podium places - good rally - thanks to Corey and Ondrej for the company - enjoyed the night revisited, slow start and never recovered on gentle roll on the roof and another off which didn't give me an option of driving back on .

Excellent event - thanks to the organising team - brilliant results WOW !!

Pete

Grats again to Seb, still dominant even in the dark. :rolleyes:
Well done to Jonathan, your second time at P2, now if only you can knock Seb down a peg or two.
I was very surprised to get a podium in this one, looks like the Lada's went ok.

Nicely improved result for Keegan, Tero, and Michael. :thumb:

Roy and Jonathan managed to steal two Stage wins from Seb, never easy to achieve. :wink:

Big welcome to Erik L (great drive ruined by one unlucky PC crash), Joe (again, only one DNF), Tim, Alex, Matthijs, and Chelton, all having their first run in the rally Club. :welcome: Hope to see you all regularly, this was a pretty tricky debut in the dark. :moon:

Huge thanks to Senad for his faultless devotion the the Server and Results publication, to Roy and Pete for the Rally concept, and to Damien for his banner. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Thanks also to all who joined us for our first try at a midnight rally, hope your eyes recover soon. :cool:

Next week, we take on a new car proposed by Ondrej, stay tuned. :ups:

ahh! Crap! i dident thougt that i would be finishing that good! ive whould have been in second place if my darn pc didnt crash! But still real fun to drive! Loved the rally in the dark! i thougt i went real slow but still i did quite good!

I must admit the idea of a night rally did excite me a little bit, I know it's something that i needed some more practice in the dark - turned out to be great fun and managed to do quite well, pleasently suprised with the 5th outright, could probably have gone a bit faster in a few bits, but better to keep the car 'shiny side up' rather than binning the thing.

Top racing from Warren and Mick, there was less than half a second in a few of our stages and the competition sure makes things a lot more fun!

Look forward to seeing you at the next event!

I quite liked my Polo, in the few stages I did. Still prefer the N11 over the high S2000 revs, but this did seem a lot faster and easier to drive. I might have to consider a change in the championship :eek:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back