Rally - The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Monday 9th & Tuesday 10th July 2012

Well last is pretty much what I expected! Was just pretty sloppy overall and just going drifting more than anything else! Should try and finish more though! :rolleyes:

Thanks to all for putting it on and well done to the winners :)

Sion

Congrats Fernando and Warren. Good driving.
Had no time before this rally so i go for the only car i had tested before, a skoda, but i'll guess it is at least 2 year ago since that test. Now i understand why i dont use it, It is way to tailhappy for me. So on the first stages i struggled a lot but it was better after a while.
And then i was to hot on the trottle and had to take a CFH on stage 4. The rest of the stages was ok.
Thanks for a nice rally.

And yet again, the "Good" triumphs over the "Ugly Baddies". :p It followed the script. :cool:

Congratulations Fernando (Clint :p) , very impressive as always.
Well done to Magnar, thanks for letting me squeeze between you two aliens. :notworthy:

Well done to Silvio for his first stage win, and also nice to see Jani taking another stage win too. Fernando and Magnar shared most of the spoils though. :) No Lada's in the Stage wins. :(

Some very consistent and fast times for Gundars, Alasdair, Henri, Keegan, Andris, and Senad too, with SS08 (Mont Herman) making most of the final differences.

I must say that Fernando's time for Mont Herman is amazing (30 secs quicker than the next best). I can only guess that you either had memorised the Stage or you somehow had a different set of Pacenotes to the rest of us. A great run. :thumbsup: :alien:

Big welcome to Henri and Erik having their first run with the Rally Club, hope to see you regularly.

As usual, huge thanks to Senad for the results admin, and also to Fernando for the podium graphics (although he seems to own the podium now).

See you all next week hopefully, the RDRC is in mid season break for a while, so we continue the Rally Club events to keep everyone in form.
We might try the bi-annual Group N Challenge next week, so let's hope we see some more of our Non-Europeans joining to build up the "Rest of the World" Team. :whistling:

EDIT: Andris, you now win the opportunity to design the Rally for 23rd & 24th July. Please let me know asap if you are happy to take up this option, so we can start preparing support material.

I must say that Fernando's time for Mont Herman is amazing (30 secs quicker than the next best). I can only guess that you either had memorised the Stage or you somehow had a different set of Pacenotes to the rest of us. A great run. :thumbsup: :alien:
What I'm an :alien: now? I'm more like a :alien: buster :laugh:.

Nah I'm still learning you know :D.

I just did well in Mont Herman because I managed to keep the car in the middle of the road the whole time with a specialized setup for that twisty stage. My pacenotes call distance was also very advanced like in WRC (calls the next 2 corners ahead before entering the current corner) so It's kinda advantage for me since I can plan the proper gearing and braking points in advance.

I like the idea for the next rally club event :thumbsup:

cant beleave i missed this one. my whole leaving room is in some major renovation and all my pc is dismantled for at least four days since monday morning. huh. i missed this one... soo sad...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back