Rally Special - Marathon - Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th February 2013

So, two stages in (and really enjoying it) and my PC decides to overheat because of this....weather.... we are having.
Can't wait to be moving!
Cheers for the setup of the rally guys, I hope everybody has been enjoying it so far!! Its one epic rally :D

Was actually surprised with my splits on the mickey mouse stages, even though i failed to finish 2 of them.

Then into the real stuff I crashed out a few km from the end of the first long stage, frustration took over (as did shoulder and back pain) so I left it at that.

Thank you guys for setting it up, and sorry for the lack of motivation to finish it, since you guys put up a rally like I have been wishing for a few years!!

I think the whole contractual time thing on rsrbr is pretty messed up. Some 2 min stages you get a penalty of 5 mins, some other you get 30 sec on 4 minutes, etc.
A system closer to WRC's Rally2 would be much better. Take the fastest time, apply the penalty. Something between 3 and 5 mins would be pretty fair in my opinion.

I think the whole contractual time thing on rsrbr is pretty messed up. Some 2 min stages you get a penalty of 5 mins, some other you get 30 sec on 4 minutes, etc.
A system closer to WRC's Rally2 would be much better. Take the fastest time, apply the penalty. Something between 3 and 5 mins would be pretty fair in my opinion.
Difficult to implement, for me, I'm not a programmer. If someone is, please, feel free :). Or if someone would volunteer to do them manually.

It's not up to me to decide of penalties, obviously. Anyway, I'd be happy to contribute, but it seems I cannot review times on RSRBR Live: password protected session do not have a link to the results.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%