Rally - Snow Sliding @ Finland - Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th May 2012

Second after that messy stage on the first time through Sikakama! Whoa! I lost 52 seconds on that stage and was 58 behind in the end... Positive experience, I want to keep this speed on the RDRC-event on the same stages now ;)

Grats to Magnar, another convincing win, you obviously like snow driving. :thumbsup:
Well done Roy, as expected the Norwegian's can handle snow in their stride. Wonder why? ;) Also well done to Fernando, as always consistently fast across all surfaces.
Close result there for Alisdair too, almost on the podium.
Ole was again very fast, taking three stage wins but wasn't able to keep it alive for all stages. :p

Thanks to all who joined, we'll continue this series with these cars again later in the year, but off to another country next time.
Huge thanks as usual to Senad for his Admin work, Damien for his nice Banner, and Fernando for the podium graphics.

Roy was seeding a plan for next week's Club Rally, so stay tuned. :)

Grats to Magnar, another convincing win, you obviously like snow driving. :thumbsup:
Well done Roy, as expected the Norwegian's can handle snow in their stride. Wonder why? ;) Also well done to Fernando, as always consistently fast across all surfaces.
Close result there for Alisdair too, almost on the podium.
Ole was again very fast, taking three stage wins but wasn't able to keep it alive for all stages. :p

Thanks to all who joined, we'll continue this series with these cars again later in the year, but off to another country next time.
Huge thanks as usual to Senad for his Admin work, Damien for his nice Banner, and Fernando for the podium graphics.

Roy was seeding a plan for next week's Club Rally, so stay tuned. :)

Well I've been looking at the rally as a spectator since 1985 when I took my driving license. For the most part on snow rally but also some gravel and tarmac. I live near where many of the Norwegian races are held. In fact, I saw the debut race for the Ford RS 200 it was really fun. It was at a local race in Norway, and Stig Blomquist driving it.
Many years in a row, we were at the rally sweden. Maybe I picked up something then ....

Its going to be a fast and hectic rally,with everyone hoping to do well as we are just done with Tarmac... I even spent a whole hour testing last night which is probably an hour more than any round this year :x3:

i predict the organisers are going to have to watch alll the top 5 vids for cuts through the marshmallow banks. :whistling:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.9%