Save Game Rally Satsuma Savegame. My satsuma dies after some time running (maybe carburator fault)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly sure what could make that happen please tell me does it turn off mid drive after going fast or do you pull over and it shuts off. And check your spark plugs if theyre really dark replace them you could just need that or your carb is running too rich and flooding the engine.
Heres a link to the fandom of my summer car is has a couple basic checks for if the satsuma dosent work: https://my-summer-car.fandom.com/wiki/Satsuma/Troubleshooting

I'm not exactly sure what could make that happen please tell me does it turn off mid drive after going fast or do you pull over and it shuts off. And check your spark plugs if theyre really dark replace them you could just need that or your carb is running too rich and flooding the engine.
Heres a link to the fandom of my summer car is has a couple basic checks for if the satsuma dosent work: https://my-summer-car.fandom.com/wiki/Satsuma/Troubleshooting

Thanks! I'll give it a look and try if I can manage it myself. Also, If someone repairs my satsuma using the save, I will appreciate it too.

Thanks! I'll give it a look and try if I can manage it myself. Also, If someone repairs my satsuma using the save, I will appreciate it too.
I just done a quick check of your save and seems like you haven't tuned your carb not sure if you just didn't do it or what but the race carb has 4 screwdriver bolts on top of it to change the mixture of each cylinder. you need to screw them down until the AFR gauge beside the a pillar is in the green zone( ONLY TUNE THE CARB ON WARM ENGINE) Apart from that you're sparkplugs are a bit gunked cause you're carb was tuned wrong and the engine oil needs replacing it can cause extra wear on the car. apart from that the alternator belt was missing not sure if that's cause of me downloading the save or it snapped, Hope this helps.

Because it broke and the car battery doesn't charge
In my opinion its the belt and the fact his carburetor is set to full fuel mix essentially flooding the cylinders that's why the car cant idle the fact there's no alternator belt wouldn't be the only culprit cause the battery would die at one point and the satsuma wouldn't start.

In my opinion its the belt and the fact his carburetor is set to full fuel mix essentially flooding the cylinders that's why the car cant idle the fact there's no alternator belt wouldn't be the only culprit cause the battery would die at one point and the satsuma wouldn't start.

Ok, thank you so much for the pointers. I'm working on it and hopefully I'll be able to upload a proper save for everyone to download and enjoy the rally race with a good car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%