Rally - Roy's Revenge - Monday 21st & Tuesday 22nd May 2012

I missed out on the session I had planned, just got home too late for the EU-session, and will not be able to do the OC-session tomorrow... Will have to let this one go without me, then...

I would need one very early in the morning or on Wednesday in that case, Senad :p
I think I just will have to leave it this time and move my revenge to next week instead :)

That was pretty fun, most of the stages I forgot how to drive RWD though lol. No DNF's but a lot of CFH's esp. on Rally Poland, car was all over the place and bouncing everywhere!

Last 2 stages found some rhythm had a few big drifts one or two unfortunate slides near the end of Diamond Creek 2 but enjoyed it!

Thanks to all :)

Sion

That proved interesting, and actually fun. Roy served us up a rather tricky car which often seemed to have a mind of it's own (especially if you tramped the throttle too hard :devilish: ).

I expected to have a lonely run in the OC Session, but was surprised to see Tero and Andrew F had joined. Thanks guys, always better to have company. :)

I think I went ok, hard to tell with this car. At least I kept it clean (ish) most of the time, but was being very careful of that viscious throttle bite. :cautious:
Maybe I was too conservative, but I really wanted to avoid the red ink this time, after my disasters recently.

Tero seemed to be keeping things clean and tidy too, except for Diamond Creek where I assume he had an "incident". :unsure:

Thanks Roy, it was certainly different, pity you weren't able to join and get your revenge. :(

I downloaded the car, did a small recce and did the event, and then realised I forgot to register, :O_o:, details!! Was fun though, tried to change the setup out of desperation for some speed. Softening the car helped heaps... except when I drove off the road and when I did an extra lap in Versme!! Yikes.. time for bed.

except when I drove off the road and when I did an extra lap in Versme!! Yikes..

Lol Andrew, I did that the very first time I ever drove that Stage, practicing for the RDRC last year. I've learned to listen to the notes very carefully there now. :redface:

I'll add you to the starting list Andrew, so your efforts aren't in vain.;)

OK, just finished setting up the RBR, hope its gonna work :p

EDIT: OK, it should be working, even got my latvian co-driver to do this with me :p He didnt seem happy about it but meh. Just now checked the stages that Im going to drive there, havent done a meter with this car. Gonna be interesting. My arms are really aching so that might be a bit of a problem with the FFB to stay on the road. Hope someone will join me :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%