Overall Rally Results

uI3Rf.jpg

NzvLp.png

Congrats Fernando, Timo, Robert

Stage wins:
Fernando Agapito: 6 stage wins
Robert McCracken: 1 stage win
Viesturs Priede: 1 stage win

I had to add a default time for Tony Gentile on SS3. He finished the stage in 1 and a half minute, so clearly missed something,
A couple of drivers didn't set a time on any stage, so don't appear in the results.

Thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to Roy and Ole for setting it up, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

• Deleted member 950

Should have donw better but I was being killed by a few tree (SS4 for hidden stone)
At least my debut don't went to last despite my lack of driving cue to my BTB and Drawing works.;)

Oh, lol, didnt know that EU wasnt Fernando`s first session :p I was nowhere near the victory then, kinda relief.

About the Limbo default time.. seriously? almost 11 minutes off the best time? Kinda unfair, I would say.

Just want to thank everyone that showed up for the first club rally that me and Roy (Roy and I? Roy and me? uhm, RMI Motorsport!) made. Hope to see all of you later on as well :)
Ditto!
And thanks to Senad for the results and Fernando for the podium presentation :)

Congrats to Fernando, Jani and Timo, this rally turned out to be tougher than what I imagined when I put it up!
Next week contains something quite different, see you there!

• Deleted member 950

Ditto!
And thanks to Senad for the results and Fernando for the podium presentation :)

Congrats to Fernando, Jani and Timo, this rally turned out to be tougher than what I imagined when I put it up!
Next week contains something quite different, see you there!
I think I will not be on the next race, still on my BTB project.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back