"Roy's got a new car"
Mon 29th & Tues 30th October 2012
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2012, (UPDATE 06) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Driving the Toyota Celica ST205 on a variety of stages and conditions
Sessions: RD Roy's got a new car EUX / RD Roy's got a new car EU / RD Roy's got a new car USX / RD Roy's got a new car US / RD Roy's got a new car OC
NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Car Pack: A8_2 ( You must choose the Toyota Celica ST205 from this pack)
SS01 - Autiovaara - Normal mod dusk, good conditions
SS02 - Diamond Creek 2 - Snowmod day, good conditions
SS03 - Swiss Gravel - Normal mod day, good conditions
SS04 - Limbo - Normal mod day, good conditions
SS05 - Sweet Lamb - Normal mod dusk, good conditions
SS06 - Bisanne - Normal mod night, good conditions
SS07 - Chirdonhead 2 - Normal mod night, bad conditions
SS08 - Joux Verte 2 - Normal mod night, covered damp
EUX Start: 17:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 00:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Eastern Time, Monday) *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *
Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.
* EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it may not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2012 Mod & Update 06, in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
- You will also require the A8_2car packs.
- You will also need the BTB Sweden pack.
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2012 Name) - Session. Include your car choice.
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here
- Please note that summertime ends in Europe this weekend, thus adjusting the GMT-times one hour later. The local starting-times should however stay the same.