Rally - Roy's Frostbite Run - Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th February 2012

IMPORTANT:
SS6 seems to have a bug. RBR crashes every time when driving it. Rinneaho has similar problems so could more people test this stage to see if the problem is only on our end. Thank You.

IMPORTANT:
SS6 seems to have a bug. RBR crashes every time when driving it. Rinneaho has similar problems so could more people test this stage to see if the problem is only on our end. Thank You.

I also just gave it a quick test off-line (Play Alone), without problem.
Were you testing it off-line or on-line?
Was it with all cars? I tried the Peugeot 206 (totally random choice).

I have read of a few people having an issue with Mlynky in the past, have you tried lowering your video resolution?

I tried with Fiesta and Saxo in online and offline modes. Game crashes always at the same spot . Tapio's game also crashed on the same stage so I tought this could be a more common issue. I try lowering the resolution tomorrow but if you have more tips or tricks, please let me know. :)

I try lowering the resolution tomorrow but if you have more tips or tricks, please let me know. :)

Maybe one other thing to try is Windowed mode vs Full Screen mode. I'm grasping at straws though since I don't have the problem.

EDIT: I did a search at RallyeSim and found this post:
http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10829

Maybe it gives more ideas, but basically it seems to suggest dropping the load on the Graphics card by lowering resolutions, or reducing some settings such as shadow quality etc.

After an hour of testing I found out a solution. The game crashes if I hit the little posts at the side of the road. First I drove knocking most of the posts down - game crashes at 41% every time. Then I drove very carefully without touching anything on the side of the road and I could finish the stage normally. I did this twice with same results. If you survive the first 41%, there is also a corner at 56% that will crash the game if you hit the cones on the outside. Unbelievable...

After an hour of testing I found out a solution. The game crashes if I hit the little posts at the side of the road. First I drove knocking most of the posts down - game crashes at 41% every time. Then I drove very carefully without touching anything on the side of the road and I could finish the stage normally. I did this twice with same results. If you survive the first 41%, there is also a corner at 56% that will crash the game if you hit the cones on the outside. Unbelievable...
Hmmmnnnn!!! That is unusual, I wonder if that suggests a possible sound related issue (maybe a sound triggered when you hit it) ?
It might be worthwhile advising these details to RallyeSim, it might help them identify a possible bug.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back