Rally - "Richard Burns Tribute" - Mon 31st January & Tues 1st February 2011

Great video Abdul, thanks for sharing.
Geez, there were a lot of pacenote calls there to digest, shows how amazing these rally drivers are.

I also noticed that Reid's pacenote calls are a little earlier than I have been using in-game, maybe something for me to try.

Quick question guys. Trying to practice stage by stage. Australia Stage 2, tyre choice is Gravel int by default. Car is understeering alot. Are we allowed to change tyres?

Quick question guys. Trying to practice stage by stage. Australia Stage 2, tyre choice is Gravel int by default. Car is understeering alot. Are we allowed to change tyres?

Of course. If nothing else, there's no way to know what tires people used :)

EDIT: about the onboard video, nice, but not as impressed as I was watching a documentary about Colin McRae just a couple of hours before, and there was a short onboard bit in the Legacy. That **** was crazy. I'll see if I can cut it out, and upload somewhere.

Yeah, back in the Group A days before WRC spec the cars were so sideways all the time it was awesome to watch! Hopefully we will see a little more of that this year with the removal of the active center diff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back