Rally - Rex Returns - Mon 29th & Tues 30th November 2010

Warren Dawes

Premium
Rex Returns

Mon 29th & Tues 30st November 2010

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR2010 UPDATE 08 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

All Gravel – Car Pack A8_2 – Subaru Impreza 95

Rex-Returns.jpg

Sessions: RD Rex Returns EU / RD Rex Returns US / RD Rex Returns OC / RD Rex Returns OCX

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: A8_2 ( You must choose the Subaru Impreza 95 from this car pack) **

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: Australia - Greenhills (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: Australia - Mineshaft II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 03: Japan - Pirka Minoko (Normal, Damp, Day)
Stage 04: Japan - Noiker II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 05: USA - Prospect Ridge (Normal, Bad, Night)
Stage 06: USA - Frazier Wells II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 07: France - Cote D'Arbroz (Gravel, Good, Dusk)
Stage 08: France - Joux Verte (Gravel, Bad, Day)

Europe Start: 20:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 05:00 GMT Tuesday (midnight EDST (USA), 10PM Mountain Time) )*
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *
OCX Start: 11.00 GMT Tuesday

NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 20.00 GMT to allow for the end of daylight savings times.
DST has begun in Australia, the Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST, which is 09:30 GMT (Queensland start time 7:30PM, NSW and VIC start time 8:30PM.)

SPECIAL NOTE: Please check your RSCenter clock synchronization with your PC Clock, the Rallyesim Server time has been adjusted by one hour to account for daylight saving ending in Europe. Go to your RSCenter/Files/Settings and adjust (if necessary) the GMT/UTC setting.

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!

PLEASE NOTE: The RD Passwords (including Teamspeak) have changed this week.

• You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the Car Pack for A8_2 .
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

Please Note: Drivers must choose the Subaru Impreza 95 from the A8_2 Pack.

1. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - Europe
2. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - Oceania
3. Simone Demi (simonedemi) - Europe
4. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - Oceania
5. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul ) - Europe
6. Roman Kruszewski (kruchacz) - Europe
7. Eddie Mann (EddieX) - Oceania
8. Driver
9. Craig Johnston (Craig Johnston) - Europe
10. Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - OCX
11. Jeff Dobbing (Jeff Dobbing) - Europe
12. Damien Jones (DJones) - Oceania
13. Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - Europe
14. Christen Struys (snellebelg) - Europe
15. Mick Aspinall (aspy) - Europe
16. Dariusz Swiderski ( swider ) - Europe
17. Driver
18. Driver
19. Driver
20. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This one sees the return of the mighty Subaru Impreza 95, probably one of the best cars available in RSRBR2010. It has an excellent model, a very good cockpit, and who could miss that wonderful growl of the Rex’s engine. It is also quite stable to drive and can be thrown around aggressively.

For those who want some variety in livery, there are quite a few nice skins at RallyeSim.fr.

This Rally will again suit the gravel fans, but we visit many countries to give a wide range of speeds and scenery.
All Stages are gravel, but we have added some variety in the weather, daylight, dusk, and night to make a few Stages much more challenging. SS04 should be quite testing.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Don’t forget to save any interesting Replays and send them to Senad for a possible movie of the Rally.

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

Don't forget to check the Passwords, Racedepartment has changed them this week.

A little video to give you an idea of what to expect. I have included a selection of the custom skins available in the video.

Signing up, my first RBR event here. will likley be a DNF but lets see:
Jeff Dobbing (Jeff Dobbing) - EU

AFAIK Everything is set up with RBR and RSRBR but its possible I may have missed somehting, only time will tell. Hopefully I can join with no issues. I did notice that I had to re-download the Group A cars again after update 8

Welcome to our Rally Club Jeff, hope you have fun.

Yes, you would have needed to update your Group A Pack after Update 08, it was covered in the Update notes.

You can test out your installation etc by setting up your own on-line session, see this tutorial for info how to do that:

http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/31893-tutorial-playing-rsrbr2010-on-line.html

(It's the last post in that thread).

If you are not sure about doing that, and you would like us to set up a test session for you before the Rally, let us know and we can do it for you. Just let us know the day and time you want.

Hello everyone. So far I've mostly been doing stuff in rFactor here at RD, but recently I've also got into RBR and so thought I'd like to have a go at some of your club rallies. Not expecting to be fast, but hopefully it'll be fun. :)

Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - EU

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back