Rally - Rex Refuses to Die - Monday 24th & Tuesday 25th June 2013

Still cant control so powerful cars with the keyboard. Gosh, only a little bit more than 2 months and Im back in the game with G27 :sneaky: Cant wait for it. Did my best to endure the last stage but crashed around 8.1km (or so) from the start so meh. But I did see a lot of my fans (Latvian flag - counted three flags :p ) so I would love to return at that stage, Im pretty sure I did it for the first time, although I think I`ve had seen it in youtube or something. Really nice stage, want to do it again! :p

Thanks for the rally though. :)

Cruel cruel, this rex! amazing car to drive with H-pattern and 792 degrees, barely controllable but so much fun! retired half of the stages unfortunately, but still had a blast, as usual :)

Edit: remembered now some close split times with Magnus Lindgren, don't know if you were being unlucky all the time to be at the same pace as me, but it made it cool since we were the only in session!

Thanks guys for setting up yet another cool rally!

Gaaaaah! I killed the car 1.2km from stage end on Ouninpohja... That's frustrating :p

The car is a bit of a handful to drive, but I had a lot of fun. Our session times were mostly pretty close to one another which was pretty cool.

Thank you to the organizers.

excellent fun, all tho I seem to have rsrbr freeze at the end of some of my online stages. it happened at the end of the first stage this time :( always comes up with end race in blue and just freezes. anyone else have that problem? only ever happens when playing public.

my time still shows as "in progress" for that stage

anyway many thanks for the event, I loved my first rally on here. look forward to the next one.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back