Rally - Realistic Volvo - Mon 7th & Tues 8th November 2011

So, has anyone tried this car on the french tarmac mod stages? Its ridiculous, like driving on a sheet of ice. I stopped on the slightest incline and could not get going again because the tires were spinning so much. Had to back down and up on to a bank to get rolling forward again.

The gravel mod definitely has some issues.

If everyone has those issues, we can change the stage.

So, has anyone tried this car on the french tarmac mod stages? Its ridiculous, like driving on a sheet of ice. I stopped on the slightest incline and could not get going again because the tires were spinning so much. Had to back down and up on to a bank to get rolling forward again.

The gravel mod definitely has some issues.

Joe, can you confirm that you were using gravel tyres, sometimes the game may give the wrong tyres if you have automatic tyres selected.
I can't test this out unfortunately, but it does seem unusual. :confused:

Does anybody else dislike the gravel mod Finland stages as much as I do? The soft collisions on the dirt banks (formerly snow banks) really distract me and take me out of the moment. Then some banks randomly have solid collision, which wrecks your confidence and your car. To me it's just not a lot of fun to be guessing rather than racing.

Just thinking out loud.

Hey US guys. Remember DST just started here so the difference between GMT is 5 hours in the states that make the switch. US 0300 is now 10pm EST and the USX 0100 will be 8 EST. I'm ok with leaving the standard US session where it is at 0300 GMT. I've been having trouble staying awake so this might help.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

Hey US guys. Remember DST just started here so the difference between GMT is 5 hours in the states that make the switch. US 0300 is now 10pm EST and the USX 0100 will be 8 EST. I'm ok with leaving the standard US session where it is at 0300 GMT. I've been having trouble staying awake so this might help.

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

Oh, cheers Corey, that completely slipped my mind.

I'll leave the US session as it is for this one, but I can add another one for anyone who wants to drive earlier.

That was fun. After 50km of stages we had ~8sek gap between me and Jani Nylander. Was fun and intense fight from start of the rally. Shame about Chirdonhead's C4H :/

btw, do we need to upload replays?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back