Rally - RDRC Test 1 - Mon 2nd & Tue 3rd February 2015

Ha, Great fun. As so often before I had a nailbiter with Torbjörn - this time in the same DS3RRC. I rolled on first stage and lost about 20 sec. After that no big mistakes. But I was very careful at those BTB-stages. Never driven them before. Before last stage Torbjörn had an advantage by 1,83 sec.
I did a really strong last stage and beat him with 2,16 sec, so my winning marginal was 0,33 sec over him. Pretty closeAlso passed Emil and closed much on Roy on that last stage. They must have had some problems in there.
I had a master crash at BTB stages.. I thought i saw the finish line and blasted through and into forest.. But clock did not stop so stressed in reverse and limped to the real finishline..

I didnt know that you were lurking behind me. Looking forward to some DS3 battling this season also.. I was driving controlled at lock ard. first half i was looking at the birds and scenery :) but was fast midway and to finish..:thumbsup:

Great battle with Emil, and a really fun event! I spun on Joux Verte, and I had a huge off on both BB Finland stages, aswell within 300 meters of the finish line on Loch Ard. With 1 second separating Emil and me ahead of Loch Ard, I thought I had lost the 2nd position for sure with that final off...

I love seeing so many drivers, and it is even more fun with many drivers in the same session! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back