RD Rally – Rallye de France
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 05 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
UPDATE 31st July: There is now a Patch 01 for Update 05
All Tarmac Stages of France, driving the smaller Group N S2000 AWD cars – Peugeot 207; Fiat Grande Punto; VW Polo; Ford Fiesta; Ford Fiesta 2010; Skoda Fabia; Lada 112VK
Sessions: RD Rallye de France EU / RD Rallye de France US / RD Rallye de France OC / RD Rallye de France EUX
NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.
An additional Session, RD Rallye de France EUX has been added, starting at 22.30GMT.
Car Pack: N4_S2000_1 **
Stage 01: France – Joux Verte (Normal, Med Fog, Day)
Stage 02: France – Joux Plane II (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: France – Bisanne II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 04: France – Cote D’Arbroz (Normal, Good, Dusk)
Stage 05: France - Bisanne (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 06: France – Joux Verte II (Normal, Cloudy , Day)
Stage 07: France – Cote D’Arbroz II (Normal, Damp, Day)
Stage 08: France – Joux Plane (Normal, Bad, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
EUX Start: 22.30GMT
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE: You can select any car from the Pack, but must drive the same car in all Stages
NOTE: The Ford Fiesta 2010 in this Pack is considered to be not quite competitive with the others and is not recommended, but freely available to drive.
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, and 05) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for N4_S2000_1 . Make sure you have the latest ver.
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- A Patch 01 has now been released for Update 05, It can be found HERE
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here .