Rally - Piero Liatti Tribute - Mon 6th & Tue 7th JUly 2014

Roy Magnes

Gentleman Driver
Premium
Piero Liatti Tribute

Monday 6th & Tuesday 7th July 2015

REMEMBER - You need RSRBR 2015 with Update 04 and Fix 04 to drive the event.

Celebrating the highlights of Piero Liatti's WRC carreer
sanremo-anni-90-98-liatti-pons-big.jpg

Sessions: RD Liatti EUX / RD Liatti EU / RD Liatti US / RD Liatti OC
We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
If you request an additional session to be created, please sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time so that we have time to see the request and create the session. Late requests will not be accepted. Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!

Car Pack: A8W_99
Damage: Reduced

SS01: France - Joux Verte - Monte Carlo - Dry - Day
SS02: France - Joux Plane - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS03: Super Stages - Castrezzato - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS04: BTB Spain - Malaga A7000 - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS05: BTB Spain - Subida a la Manzina - Tarmac - Dry - Day
SS06: Australia - Greenhills 2 - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS07: World Stages - Jourdain - Gravel - Dry - Day
SS08: England - Sweet Lamb - Gravel - Dry - Day

EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday (9:30 PM EDST) *

All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!

RALLY NOTES:
· Please sign up in the following format: RD Name - Real Name (if real name is NOT provided as RD name, or in textbit under RD name for Premium Members) - RSRBR2015 Name - Session.
· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2015 mod with Update 04 and Fix 04 to be able to race!
· Remember to download and install the A8W_99 carpack and BTB Spain trackpack too!
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Remeber to choose the Subaru Impreza from the WRC_99 for this rally!
  1. stingkokko - Stefano Cocco - DrKruntz - EUX
  2. Daniel Monteiro - Daniel Monteiro - EU
  3. Navitori - Jonatan Åcerclinth - EU
  4. Torbjørn Withbro - torwith - EU
  5. Corey Twyman - theFlash - US
  6. Rhys Gardiner - SouthPawRacer - OC
  7. Luka Grm - lukicabukica - EUX
  8. Magnar Haarstadsveen - magnar - EU
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver

Last edited:
This week in the rally club we will be having a look at the WRC-carreer of Piero Liatti, one of the most iconic italian rally drivers. Strongly linked with Subaru in both the italian, european and the world rally championships, it is only fair that we use the Subaru Impreza WRC 99 for this event, basically the same car as he won his only WRC event with in the 1997 Monte Carlo Rally. The route goes through the same terrain as his podium positions, and ends up in England, where he finished his WRC-carreer with Hyundai in 2001.

General RBR Club Rally Rules:
1. You must use your real name when signing up for the event.

2. As always, Club Events are for casual fun racing. It's always great fun to be fastest, and win. But this is not the main thing to achieve in Club Events. The club events are for developing your skills and test new cars and stages.

3. The usual RaceDepartment rule do apply. You need to keep two wheels on the road. Even though this is a rally game. We will not check this on replays, but for yourself, and all the other drivers please follow this rule.

4. RaceDepartments Terms of Service do apply. If you haven't read it, or don't remember the 19 points of the ToS. Please read it again.

5. If you feel the need to contact anyone about something that's happened on the forum or on the stages for some reason, you can always report the post. Or you can send a Private Message to either Ole Marius Myrvold or Roy Magnes (by clicking on the link in the names).

6. The RBR Club Staff reserve the right to ban any person from driving in the Rally Club. The time of the ban will differ from each situation.

7. As this is not a circuit, there is no possible way for one driver to affect another during the events. By such, there should not be any reason for drivers to be angry with one eachother after a rally. A good rule is to read through your post before posting it. If it comes across as angry, or full of sarcasm. It might be good idea to wait some more minutes to post. Remember the general RD rule: " Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff."

8. As in RDRC, restarting stages is not allowed. You are however allowed to start a new session,-and get results from that, if you have not passed the first sector on the first stage. If you have passed the first sector on the first stage. That session will count towards the result.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is pretty similar to the original cars in the game, though with a little bit more power. 2 litre, 350(+/-)bhp turbocharged engines, 1230kgs and 4WD should provide a good spectacle over the two days of rallying.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2015, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

4.Please ensure to install the all the packs needed. Everything needed is linked to in blue in the opening post!

5. Password is the usual RD password - if you for some reason do not know that. PM @Ole Marius Myrvold

6.Please report any problems caused by the stages, or the inability to make sessions, posts and times right from the Rally Club Staff!

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

And with this post! The sign up is open! We wish everyone the best of luck! And hope that no one gets in any trouble!

nybiux.jpg

Stage wins:
Magnar Hårstadsveen - 8 straight

Congratulations to Magnar, Jonatan and Torbjørn on the podium this week. Thank you to everyone that participated, very nice to see quite the big turn-out despite being in the low-activity part of the season :)

Last edited:
..... or not, as my RBR decided to stop detecting my G27 randomly. Worked before but suddenly not anymore. Right. I hope I can race tomorrow (today lol)

Hello...
I am connected and ready for start the race (RD Liatti EUX) but at the bottom of the RSCenter Public stages window appears this phrase...
err end : 13 - Type incompatible
I hope there are no problems for my race...

Latest news: OK Drivers, I finished all pure fun 8 stages ;)
I preferred to conclude all the ps without overdoing and surely many others will do better... but the important thing is participate!
I saved my time in a Times_Chronos.html file... if I have to send it tell me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welp, my wheel worked fine before the rally and then when I was going to do some testing, it decided not to work. The game doesnt recognise it :mad:

Got late and just missed SS1 by a few seconds. Also got a black screen while loading SS3 because of another program, so I left the session and joined it again to start SS3 again.

Only Subida a la Manzana and Jourdain went well without hickups. And then again, looking at Magnar's splits... :notworthy:

Thanks for this rally Roy! A nice car to use next season, if the opportunity arises :)

I missed out completely on the EU-sessions I intended to race tonight, so I will grant myself a session tomorrow some time. I guess it will be around 16-17 GMT, but further details will follow when I get home from work :p

I had a good rally only one spin, that was on SS4, i did not hit anythingso juts some time lost.
The car was nice to drive after i get used to the massive understeer in entry of the corner.It was just to turn in earlier than normal.

Thanks for a fun rally again.

Nice car with great power. I was a little bit wild on some of the stages so had a CFH and one death crash on one of the tarmac BTB full speed into a concrete element. Luckily only the brakes was lost :O_o::whistling: Eu session was fun with Daniel, Jonatan and me swopping times. Seems like we all had some "car problems" on some stages. The Alien from Kongsberg (Magnar) was untouchable :p

Thanks to Mr. Magnes for giving us some rallies before summer leave.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%