Rally - Piero Liatti Tribute - Mon 6th & Tue 7th JUly 2014

Keegan Buckley - kbuckley - OC

Hopefully i'm running with someone tonight, always love a good close battle - last week I ran alone so the care factor went down a bit and had one retirement from going 13/10ths but those stages were AWESOME! Some got a little too serious with the speeds, but no risk, no reward!

Keegan Buckley - kbuckley - OC

Hopefully i'm running with someone tonight, always love a good close battle
Well it would have been me Keegan, but my game started malfunctioning again when I tried to start tonight's rally. I'm having no luck with the software in recent events, but I'll endeavour to get to the bottom of the issue so I can race with you next week. :(

Thanks for putting on this rally!!! It was good to get back into the car after not racing for 6 months. I landed on the roof after completing .6 km of SS7 and then later in the stage I made a wrong turn. SS8 was going well until I went wide on a corner exit and took out a photographer and then into the crowd before the final hairpin. Luckily no one was seriously injured.

Was indeed good fun in the EU session.

Found the car a bit twitchybin the fast corners and understeery everywhere else on tarmac. On gravel it was good fun to drive, sadly made misstakes on those stages.

Thanks to the Orgnisation and the drivers, was fun overall :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%