Rally - Philippe Bugalski Tribute - Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th October 2012

Since I drive a FWD in the championship, I figured I should at least shoot for a top 5. Well, I didn't practice yesterday and one day off felt like a whole week off.

SS1: Slow, but could be worse!
SS2: My favorite stage of the rally (tied with SS8). Not to good; bottom out on the last jump caused a spin, no damage but bad time.
SS3: Ugh, such a tough one! The rear wheel just hit the loose as I turned into the first chicane and I spin like that! At this point I tell myself you can't get that top 5 so just try to have fun.
SS4: Fun stage, like most of the Spanish stages. Some mistakes yet a new personal best.
SS5 & 6: I can't imagine this car on gravel and neither can it. The wheel is slanted to the right, but I think everyone has that issue. Runs were better than I thought.
SS7: I didn't think I'd get thrown off by having the wheel centered! Twords the end I touched the brake pedal and I spun. No feeling.
SS8: My other favorite, I half spun once, then again but this time I hit the tree, damaged steering, so I quit.

I just can't seem to pull myself together for these club events. It's too bad because the stage selection was excellent. Thanks to all running the event and good luck everyone else!

I've had that problem in testing as soon as I start. Glad I'm not the only one

And I'm glad it wasn't my wheel :) there's something weird with the physics of that car on gravel that makes it move to a side :cautious: , but the tarmac physics make up for it :) it's a blast to drive in peklo. Philippe would be proud .

Here is the pic of the skin I made and the link for the car again:

rbr176.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?65hzddd2qpt5q28

Could I have an 20:30 GMT session tonight instead?

You are stretching the friendship Roy, but how can we refuse when it is your Rally. :p

New Session OCT starting 20:30 GMT Tuesday added.

EDIT: Don't expect prompt resuts though, poor Senad has a GTL league Race to concentrate on first. And then he is entitled to some sleep.

Well rally donr for me... Like older posts here... The choose of the stages was excellent but the car...:confused:...oh my god... In the gravel i felt the slight push fot the right (i thought that my gamepad was broken lol), a really bumpy car... Did some mistakes (spins, CFH, wheels damaged) but with no retirements...
Amazing Malaga stage, i loved it...;):D
Best luck for the rest of the drivers...

You are stretching the friendship Roy, but how can we refuse when it is your Rally. :p

New Session OCT starting 20:30 GMT Tuesday added.

Sometimes I just hate my working-hours :( Had a problem with the cash-guard end-of-the-day-summary, and had to sort that out before I could leave... And then I was 20 minutes to late for my own final session of my own rally... :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Next time I'll create a rally with a car I really hate, so that I won't mind missing it all together... :O_o:

Grats Fernando, chalking another one up. :thumbsup:
Well done Manuel and Timo for the podium.

Stage wins shared (as expected) between Fernando and Manuel, but nice to see Jani steal one from them (by a whisker :cool:).

More red ink than I would have expected this time, I guess this car had a few little quirks that took some getting used to.

Big welcome to Riku having his first Rally with us, hope to see you regularly. :)

Thanks again to Senad for his Results Admin (sorry to make it more work this time with so many Sessions), Damien for his neat Banner, and Fernando for the Podium Graphic.

Huge thanks to Roy for designing this one, such a shame you couldn't make it to drive though. :(

See you all next week, no hints this time. :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back