Rally - Only in America - Wed March 10, 2010 **RESCHEDULED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frown: . I have a problem too. When I join the session and press the GO button, the game starts up but after I choose my profile the menu for the car setup doesn't show up. Just the fly-by camera and the 2 guys next to the car. I had the same problem earlier when I wanted to practice and I really hoped this won't happen during the race. Tried restarting at least 15 times and still no luck :frown::frown::frown:

You need to make sure that you use a profile called Mulligatawny, Yassen. Otherwise you may not have the other cars available to you. If you don't see a profile by that name, just start RBR normally and create one. Hope this helps.

Well this rally was a complete disaster for me.

Thanks Cam for helping me out. I tried driving with my profile for the last rally and it worked so I thought that they changed the way it worked in RSRBR2010. Obliviously they didn't.
I had to reconfigure my controls before every stage and on top of it all my chair fell apart in the beginning of stage 3. I tried driving semi standing up for the next few stages but it wasn't a very pleasant experience so I finally gave up.

Anyway, again a great rally Warren, thank you. The choice of tracks and car were amazing.

• Goran Gunjevic

I had a big crash on stage 2, and my engine died.
Had few spins and stalls on almost every stage after that. Poor job on my part, but i had fun and i'll see you gents next time :)
Cheers!

I tried driving with my profile for the last rally and it worked so I thought that they changed the way it worked in RSRBR2010. Obliviously they didn't.

Sorry to see that you had problems Yassen, but you MUST use Mulligatawny profile, it won't work any other way on-line. Nothing has changed in that regard.
Just to refresh everyone, when using RSRBR2010, you must use Mulligatawny to access all the addon content in RSRBR2010. If you use your own profile, you can only use the default cars and tracks. If you try to use your own profile, you simply end up stuck at the intro screen because the game can't find the addon car or track surface or weather.
The Mulligatawny profile is created for you when you install RSRBR2010, but please make sure you set up all your Options for the Mulligatawny profile as well as your own.

Full details are covered here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/20031-using-rsrbr-2009-rsrbr-2010-mod.html

Final Rally Results

Here are the overall results, after everyone has finished their sessions.

RallyOnlyinAmericaResults-1.jpg

For a better view, please see the attached image below.

Congratulations to Damien, his second win in a row, and now setting the standard for all of us to chase.
I tried to push my fellow Aussie to the end but he was far too consistent and didn't make any mistakes. Well done to Goran on the podium in his debut Rally with us, and if not for one retirement, he may have challenged Damien .

Damien once again dominated the Stage wins, with 6 in total, and a great start from Goran with 3 wins, showing he can be very quick. I cleaned up the remaining stage win.

Bad luck for Andrew and Yassen, both suffering from incorrectly set up Controllers and game settings, but a lesson for us all to check before the Event starts.

Good to see a bigger entry list this time, I hope it is a sign for the future, but guys, we can't always rely on re-setting the Server.

Hope you all enjoyed the trip down memory lane in the mighty Lancia, lets see what we can find for the next Rally, but we are now due for some tarmac driving I think. "Sacre bleu".

Attachments

• Rally Only in America Results.JPG
    Rally Only in America Results.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back