RD Rally – Old Swede
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 05 (and Patch 01) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
All Gravel Stages in England and USA, driving the Volvo 242 LE
Sessions: RD Old Swede EU / RD Old Swede US / RD Old Swede OC
NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.
Car Pack: A8_2 ** (All Drivers must select the Volvo 242 LE)
Stage 01: England – Falstone (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: England - Chirdonhead (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 03: England – Shepherds Shield (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 04: USA – Frazier Wells (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 05: USA – Diamond Creek (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 06: USA – Prospect Ridge (Normal, Good , Day)
Stage 07: England – Chirdonhead II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 08: England – Falstone II (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE: You must drive the Volvo 242 LE in all Stages
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, and 05, & Patch 01) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for A8_2 .
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here