Rally - Mudslide Mania - Mon 7th & Tues 8th June 2010

I'm getting the same thing, it looks like the Server has a problem.

If you miss your sessions, let me know if another timeslot suits you and I'll try to set another one up, provided I can get in to set it up. Hopefully it's only a temporary Server glitch.

I'm guessing now, but it looks like the Server went down at about midnight Server time (CET), so maybe the Server does an automatic backup or reset (or similar) then.

Might be something we need to understand and maybe avoid setting a Rally up to start around that time.

Another great event and already looking forward to the next one!:D

Had a pretty good rhythm going for the first 3 stages, but for the next 3 or 4 I sort of lost the feel. It was real nail biter because I could see that Łukasz was catching me up along the way.:eek: It was great!The USA stages were particularly tough today for some reason. At Prospect Ridge I had to back up 3x because I ended up in the trees. And, at the finish I got flipped around on two separate occasions, but fortunately ended up pointing in the right direction each time. Talk about disorienting...:) Big time loss each time... Never had this problem in practice so I guess I was either taking a different line or was going too fast.

There were also a couple of new guys (cough, cough.. - Ramon and Nigel) who "claimed" they just installed RBR and were going to take it easy. Haha... Think the competition is going to get pretty keen around this place...:cool: It's great to see so many people signing up.:)

Had a great time - thanks!:D

Well that was great fun once I got it to bloody work! I was slow though.......

Stage 1: A couple of mistakes including a reset. Had a big incident on the fast section before the finish line.
Stage 2: Absolutely disastrous. Bisanne Gravel never again Warren! Had about 6 resets - somehow I managed to crawl round.
Stage 3: Much better - although I had a quick roll and quite a big crash sustaining a puncture close to the end.
Stage 4: Much fun and no crashes! Wooot! The first time I've managed to do a stage I have never driven before cleanly!
Stage 5: Ouch more accidents - I think - I can't quite remember but I have the feeling it was so :)
Stage 6: Proper UK rally type stuff - had much fun but again I have the feeling I crashed lots.
Stage 7: Jumped the start here! And crashed.
Stage 8: Had brilliant fun here - drove pretty well and very cleanly - until the jump. I took it flatout - ahem. Almost landed in the trees in the following corner. As it was I did a gentle half roll and carried on with nothing more than heavily damaged bodywork.

Considering I had only driven 3 of the stages before (Mineshaft once) and this is the first time I've used my steering wheel in anger (as opposed to a pad) I didn't do so bad and am proud I finished every stage. Am awaiting the wooden spoon though.

How's it going Warren, yeah mate you called it right.. kiwi living in OZ, what are the odds of that?.. 500,000 last i heard hehe.
I thought you OZ boyz & girls might need the services of another kiwi since the passing of Possum (RIP) :)

Thanks for the welcome.. better get some practice in before tonight.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back