Rally - Modern Times - Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd January 2013

Again i was driving by myself in EUX. Stupid mistake in SS1, split came in screen and i look at that and went out. Cfh and gearbox went broken:mad: . I guess that i lost almost 2 minutes there.Stages 2-5 went good but at bergheim first hairpin and out. Car get hitted and was difficult to drive. Bad time. In next one hit to fence,window went broken and engine stopped. Not good but time was "o.k.". Last one quite well.
However it was nice to drove those new stages.
Let`s see how you else will perform those stages. Luck all:rolleyes:

A lot of brand new stages for me, but had a lot of fun and enjoyed them all! Unfortunately had to retire on the Siebelsdorf stage with gearbox damage, these cars are just too fast for me :)

Thanks for organizing a cool event guys :)

Other than a slight lag on siebelsdorf (which did not bother the driving at all) i have nothing to report from the stages with the Fiesta :)

Another fairly consistent drive from me except the DNF on Siebelsdorf, didn't hear the 'medium left tightens to k' and went off, losing the oil and only went another 200m with only a km to go!

Had fun on most stages a few spins and a roll on Sweet Lamb making the car crab quite a lot but still some good times I think!

Can't report any problems, all stages worked fine and the car behaved, once you get used to them they are pretty stable!

Some pics:

RichardBurnsRally_SSE2013-01-2122-25-53-06_zps2d3c1275-1_zps3d87dc2d.jpg

RichardBurnsRally_SSE2013-01-2122-38-08-22_zpsfb7f9da7.png

Thanks to all
Sion

I had fun, the stages and the car worked excellent. I started with the Fiesta 12 on SS1, but when I retired early I did see that "everybody" was using that car, so I changed to the DS3 11 for the rest of the rally to get some times to compare with the others.

As I said, the cars and stages worked smooth and without any problem, but the driver did not :p I found a telephone pole on Hradek, and I bounced off the road and into a big tree with 100 meters left of Sieversdorf. I had a good run on the other stages, apart from being thrown off the road on Sweet Lamb. But Fernando will propably punish my times hard when he does his run though :p

Session up!

Paul Newton
Michael Nelson
Corey Twyman

It's called RD US 6DD (for some unexplainable reason) :) Sorry for a mixup between USX and US times. We deleted the USX for no signups, but made the starttime for US as the USX, if that made any sense.

If any of you don't have time to join, tell me, and I'll just set up another one with a bit more time to join in - you can actually make a session start earlier than when you create it, so, that's the reason that you don't have to wait 15 min for this new session to start - and good luck! :) Sorry for the trouble :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back