Rally - MINI Monte 2012 - Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st January 2012

kojo.jpg
my first Try on doing the colour work more to come

That was a great fun guys! :)

I really enjoyed it, despite of I wasn't competitive & still don't love this Monte mod so much. I made some mistakes on the stages, the biggest one was on the first run of Joux Plane, when I broke my gearbox, and it stucked in 2nd gear.

The Bisanne II was very-very tight considering the time. :)

Thanks for the organisers for this session, congrats for those who have finished it, and good luck for those who will start this rally later! :)

Well that went pretty well. Very nice battle with Roy and Fernando, thanks guys :)

And myself aswell, ended up just 15 seconds behind you in the session in the end :) Had a pleasant run, but the rear wheels on this car does not take much to change the angle of. Slid a meter or two into a ditch on the first run on Arbroz, making the car run at an angle quite similar to Sordo in Monte Carlo.

Thanks for the rally, guys, really enjoyed myself tonight :)

Sorry if this is a really silly question, but can anyone tell me why the EU server is showing a start time of 21:00 when my PC and RSRBR are both set to GMT? Thought it should say 20:00? or does this time refer to the start time for the timezone where the server is running?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back