Rally - Michael Park Tribute - Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th June 2013

That was an OK session. I've been really busy the past week, so only just managed to get some practice in before this session.

Not good pace, but for the most part kept it clean. The default set-up was a bit iffy though, and I managed to spin the car not once, not twice, but three times on Foron, incredibly loose rear-end. Had to call for help twice on Hyggat, which is a shame, because I really like that stage.

Clean rally otherwise though, and all stages completed. I suspect I'll come last in the all-stages finished list, and we'll see where that lands me.

Cheers to the organizers and participants, had some good fun.

Edit: Rhys Gardiner It's a weird glitch in the way RSRBR loads the BTB stages for online play: a solution is here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...y-5th-february-2013.63819/page-7#post-1361651

Aah, extremely chuffed, finally got myself a stage win - something I've been after for a long time. :)
Actually, pretty happy with my pace overall, not too far off the stage winners on all but the stage where I had CFHs. And great result for R3R going into the Barum rally.

Grats Ole and Corey.

I am pretty happy with my result. wait, I got a podium, I am really happy with my result. I didn't have that much time to practice and I used default setups for each stage. Still looking for more pace but being consistent is my main goal until I can up the speed. R3R is looking tough.

Congrats Ole and Michael, happy to share the steps with you two.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%