"Marcus Gronholm Tribute"
The Flying Finn
Mon 4th & Tues 5th June 2012
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2012, (UPDATE 04) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Peugeot 206 2000 across a range of surfaces
Includes an additional bonus for P5 ***
Marcus-Gronholm.jpg
Banner by Damien Jones​

Sessions: RD Marcus Gronholm EUX / RD Marcus Gronholm EU / RD Marcus Gronholm USX / RD Marcus Gronholm US / RD Marcus Gronholm OC / RD Marcus Gronholm EUZ

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the request at least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.

Car Pack: A8W-00 ( You must select the Peugeot 206 2000 from this Pack. ) **

Damage: Realistic

SS01 - Australia - New Bobs – Normal, Good, Dusk
SS02 - USA - Prospect Ridge II – Normal, Damp, Day
SS03 - Japan - Noiker II – Normal, Bad, Day
SS04 - England - Harwood Forest – Normal, Damp, Night
SS05 - Finland - Kaihuavaara II – Normal, Bad, Day
SS06 - France - Joux Plane II – Monte Carlo Mod, Good, Day
SS07 - France - Foron – Normal, Good, Day
SS08 - Super Stages - ROC 2008 – Normal, Good, Day

EUZ Start: 08:00 GMT Monday *
EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
USX Start: 00:00 GMT Tuesday (8PM Eastern Time, Monday) *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EST) *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.

If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.
* EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

*** Additional bonus for the P5 driver - The 5th placed driver of this rally gets the privilege of designing a future Club Rally (25th & 26th June 2012) as per the recent proposals. ie. The driver gets the option to choose the car, stages, and weather for the nominated Club Rally.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2012 Mod & Update 04, in order to participate, please see the Installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the A8W-00 car pack.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2012 Name) - Session. Include your car choice.
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:
You must choose the Peugeot 206 2000 from the A8W-00 Car Pack

1. Fernando Agapito (Fernando A.) - EUX
  2. John Cunningham (HH_BF1) - EU
  3. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - EUX
  4. Andrew Koojo (andyone) - EU
  5. Viesturs Priede (Viesturs) - EUX
  6. Tero Leppanen (Cloudy) - EUX
  7. Sílvio Cró (scro1984) - EUZ
  8. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - EUZ
  9. Erik Tveit (Erik Tveit) - EU
  10. Paul M Jones (Paul M Jones) - EU
  11. Alasdair Beck (boybeck) - EUX
  12. Magnar Haarstadsveen (magnar) - USX
  13. Jeremy Loveland (Wol-Gran) - OC
  14. Andris Laskins (laskins) - EUX
  15. Magnus Lindgren (magnuslindgren) - EU
  16. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

We run another of our Tribute Rallys, where we honour the great Rally Drivers and the cars that they made famous. This time, we recognise Marcus Gronholm, the flying Finn, who won the World Championship in 2000 and 2002 in a Peugeot 206, and was narrowly beaten to second in 2006 and 2007 by Sebastien Loeb, this time driving a Ford.

For this Rally, we celebrate his first WRC Title in the Peugeot 206 . The Stages vary greatly, covering many countries and surfaces, as the drivers would have faced to win a World Championship.

Weather and daylight will vary to add to the challenge.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. This car is typical WRC, and should be familiar to most of us by now. The Peugeot 206 is fairly stable to drive and is well suited to a variety of conditions. It is quite an enjoyable car to drive.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2012, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical, especially for Snow Stages.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

In addition, we have the added bonus for the driver who finishes in 5th place, choosing the details for the nominated Club Rally on 25th & 26th June 2012.

Special thanks to Damien for another of his lovely Banners.

For anyone wanting to use the Marcus Gronholm Peugeot 206 skin, here is a good one:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52407178/2000_p206_gron_cat.rar
Use the RSRBR Skin Manager to install it easily.

Good luck all, hope you can reproduce the feats of Marcus.

Here is a video to highlight Marcus' career:

LOL Manuel. What happened to quitting the club? Quitting the RDRC? Deleting your forum account altogether? Have you got any character at all?

In any case, might be wise to stop.

I'll tell you what happened, I sent a message to Warren apologizing for the bad times in the rally club. And he ignored it. I honestly thought "this is nonsense, I should apologize and forget that club things from the past" best intention. And I still think the same ;)

What happened to the respect between drivers? What's with the character comment? Don't you know that the guy who questions another guy's things is because he doesn't have them?

I don't know, I can't say anything in any part of the forum or you show up and insult me. It's hardwired I guess. You modify the rules to DQ me, but it's ok because it's easier to organize things like that. :rolleyes: you question my character just because you feel like it and a big, big, big etc.

The problem is, this is a very good club, a great community and there's a very good championship. But there happens to be an abusive guy who always, always, always, always has some sort of insult or contradiction to anything I could say, but he's a staff member so I can only be the bad guy to everyone, always. And you know it's not because of this time only, or the championship thing, it's been since the start of the year. That led me to wanting to delete my account (about what you commented and insulted me offcourse) but as you know, it's not possible. I have admited that I wasn't a good member to many people in the past and I have been more respectfull in this season, ask Rick, I even offered him help for the championship.

But you still keep with your kids game Senad, I wonder when it started, maybe it was some argument or something stupid, but you've continued to treat me hideously (yes) and it's pissed me off. I want to be friends really ;) I wouldn't have apologized to Warren if I didn't. And I'm pretty sure I have to you some times. But you seem to love this. I don't know what to do, I've tried love, I've tried hate, but nope. I can't race in the club and can't say something in the championship without more of this. Why? I don't know. I wonder how many guys have been really a**holes and worse than I was in other clubs or championships or in the forums here and they haven't been banned from them.

I know there will be a response, there's always a response, you always have a defense, you always have something. You don't understand that I want it to be nice. Presumably with some LOL at the start. This will be edited, I know that's your style, this isn't even in the right place anyway, next time I enter RD God knows what will happen, maybe 20 alerts and a message, you've been banned because Senad doesn't like you.

You were banned from the club Manuel. There's nothing more to it. Please stop wasting Warren's time.

I'm sorry, what? Are you implying I edit your (or anyone's for that matter) posts? New low Manuel, congratulations :thumbsup:

Yes, you edited my team presentation at the start of the year and God knows what other things. Hehe, that the best you can come up with? new low? old fashioned insult only?

I'm sorry for wasting your time by apologizing Warren. I still do apologize. I don't think he's read this yet though mate.

Cheers

Yes, you edited my team presentation at the start of the year and God knows what other things. Hehe, that the best you can come up with? new low? old fashioned insult only?

I'm sorry for wasting your time by apologizing Warren. I still do apologize. I don't think he's read this yet tough mate.

Cheers
That's the example you have? 10-20 high resolution images, each one 1-2 MB in size, and you're wondering why I converted them to links? You have issues mate.

Let's not spam this thread anymore. Move it to PM if necessary. Mine or Ross'.

shame, I woulda liked to see how this pans out...

I'll tell you, Senad keeps coming with those clever insults of his only in private. And with Ross watching. It's not going to continue.

Good night

I have NEVER received such a message. :rolleyes:

This topic is not for public discussion, I'll contact you via PM, but rest assured, I'm not playing games. :mad:

That is strange because I swear I sent you that message it was on May 20th I'll send you a copy. Man don't get mad, your face looks red.

Thanks for the like, I guess

Andrew koojo - andyone - EUX...

Manuel you are a Good RBR Racer.. just calm down and sort out things with the guys.. and enjoy the Race.. ignore the things that you find disturbing to you... and all will go well... Warren, Senad.They sound Friendly to me for the Time i have Known Then on the Forum. im sure you guys will find some good solution. if you take things in a clam way. so we can all Enjoy.. Stay Blessed to all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back