Rally - Kit cars - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th April 2012

well that was hard work.

I got to say that Fenando and Magnar were just so quick, I don't think anyone was catching them.

I had a decent enough run, was second quickest on Cote d'Arbroz and Shepherds Shield 2 and 3rd fastest on Chirdonhead.
I did have my first retirement from an RD Rally on Greenhills. About 5 corners in my computer took a mini freakout: cue massive lag and me suddenly being in the trees with no clutch, engine or radiator. Frustrating but a retirement was bound to happen sooner or later.

Good luck to the guys who've still to run and well done to Senad for organising it.

That was pretty hard going. Couldn't get used to the car first 2 stages resulting in a DNF on SS2, then got a bit of a feel for the car and I think won 2 of the stages so pretty happy with that! Coming into the last stage having clawed a bit of time back was going well (think I was 0.03 of a second up through the first section!) then pushed a tad too fast and put it in a tree again so another DNF!

Really enjoyied it the especially after getting used to the car. Thanks all

Sion

Small mistake on SS2 and then a 360 into the grass on SS3. I was a little off the pace on SS4 but still going pretty well until I went wide about 200 meters from the finished and killed it. Called for help and was hoping gravity would get me to the finish line, but no dice. The last 4 stages were very fun as well as battling closely with Magnus and Sion. Erik was rocketing out of the gate on every stage too but had some troubles it appeared. Very fun rally. Thanks to all.

Small mistake on SS2 and then a 360 into the grass on SS3. I was a little off the pace on SS4 but still going pretty well until I went wide about 200 meters from the finished and killed it. Called for help and was hoping gravity would get me to the finish line, but no dice. The last 4 stages were very fun as well as battling closely with Magnus and Sion. Erik was rocketing out of the gate on every stage too but had some troubles it appeared. Very fun rally. Thanks to all.

Oh yeah really was great fun the little battle we had going on! Shame I put it into the trees on the last stage! Think the previous 3 we were all within about 5sec. of each other!

Ryan Murray - theMURPH - US/USX

I'm gonna try to get in on this one for fun. I'm shooting for the USX but I think it might be the US session... my work schedule has me on the grind, but I think I can fit this in.

Sorry guys, going to have to sit this one out :(
was going to join the US session but something came up >_>
will be there next week for the next round (unless im free later and may join the OC session)
good luck everyone!

Crash fest!! Absolute crash fest. Obviously not talented enough to drive unfamiliar car on unfamiliar stages! Decent first stage with Mike80... then the Peugeot thought it was a cow, and proceeded to eat trees!! Way too often! Hungry bovine. Crashed out on three stages. Bugger.

I find FWD, so difficult!! Never know what its going to do? Obviously need some practice.. but was awesome to use a high powered one in a RD Club Rally.

Thanks Senad for organising! Congrats to competitors for finishing!

Cheers,
Andrew

Overall Rally Results

NhhUg.jpg

bOAmF.png

Congrats Magnar, Fernando and Jeff

Stage wins:
Magnar Haarstadsveen: 5 stage wins
Fernando Agapito: 1 stage win
Jeff Feaker: 1 stage win
Viesturs Priede: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, and thanks to Fernando for the podium presentation.

Seems I'll be in charge next week too :p. It will most likely be a single car event, just have to think up something nice.
Suggestions are welcome :)

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back