Rally - Henri Toivonen Tribute - Monday 17th & Tuesday 18th October 2011

This was fun. Just ran out of stamina in last couple of stages. I was quite suprised about that car. It was really mad to drive it. But somehow I managed to finish all stages without retirements. Although I had some heavy crashes even though I was trying to go slowly to avoid them.

First stage was pretty awful. Went straight into junction and had to go back to continue driving. Later I managed to roll over the car heavily. Lucky enough I didnt need to call for help but the crash was bad.

Second stage didnt went much better. Outbraked my self in 90 degree turn and went too far. Offroaded few times. And some other mistakes. Didnt feel the car at all.

The third stage went OK. Did few mistakes. Got hit out of the rythm after my mother started to ask stupid questions. That made me lose time.

In fourth stage I did few mistakes again but it went pretty much OK. Its a mad stage in this dirrection though.

Fifth stage went pretty bad. Spun and went off road 3 or 4 times. Though I understood how to avoid that. At least thats what I thought.

Sixth stage was madness. Especially the end of the stage. Spun few times and lost many seconds. This was disasters.

Seventh stage ....... I hate the slow parts of the track in this rocketship. Many mistakes. I even went into trees once. I thought its over but I managed to finish.

Eighth stage was sh*t. Really, really bad. Many... I mean... MANY mistakes. Lost very much time. Screwed up everything. Not that the rest of the rally was good but this stage sucked.

If I understood correctly I won the EUX session. :)

Man, how do I always find the toughest sessions? Atkins, Birney, Cunningham, Swiderski and Levret!

And as per usual, I utterly destroy my rally on SS1 with several offs and a CFH. Is it the pressure that make me do this every single rally?
On the gravelstages we were quite close together, but on the snow we were a bit further apart, with me being pretty mutch in the middle.

Cool car to drive when you get it right, awful car to drive when you get it wrong. And the headgasket is very fragile on these cars, I heared it cracking up towards the end of Sikakama :tongue:

Spectators...

All they do is sit at the very edge of a very awkward corner with a death wish and balls up your rally.

In short:
rage-face.jpg

The nice thing about the power is that you don't have to change gears that often. Just a dab on the brakes to change the direction of the car, and then speeding away :tongue:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 39.0%