Rally - Group N Team Challenge 6 - Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th December

Not going to bother doing the rest of the rally. chose the wrong car and it went up the s**t from there.
Senad, don't even bother posting my results, it will just mess up the table.
Will try again tomorrow in the right car, see how that pans out.
Today has not been one of the greatest days for me, and this is the last thing i need. :thumbsdown:

Don't think I helped my team out much last night, RBR crashed just after the lights went green on SS6, plus I had a CFH on SS1 & SS5 when I rolled onto my side. I enjoyed the mix of of stages & conditions though, SS8 was tricky as it was hard to see the actual road through the falling snow. Thanks for setting it up, Go Team Pinky!

• Deleted member 950

Not going to bother doing the rest of the rally. chose the wrong car and it went up the s**t from there.
Senad, don't even bother posting my results, it will just mess up the table.
Will try again tomorrow in the right car, see how that pans out.
Today has not been one of the greatest days for me, and this is the last thing i need. :thumbsdown:
Never mind, mine's is a mess as well so I think I'll cancel out yours.

Really, 2 weeks on a drawing pen but not a car and no Recce maing me like Diaster:confused:
I should choose a Evo9 not the Impreza I think.:O_o:

Back to the drawing pad, still have loads pf illustration to be colored:cry:

Sorry Ole, something has come up, which I dont want to deal with right now... Was getting my hopes up for this one was really diggin the S Imprez N12.. maybe next week...

mine was a nightmare damn. i had a messy ss1. then i went on for a flat out on hualapai my favorite stage and i just touched the side and i had an oil leack just before split one. and engine died.. ss 3 it went on smooth till the last corner i just went on... just before ss4 my gamepad stopped working.. huh what a race. thanks for all orginisers. good job.

Oh the OC session is one hour earlier. Last time it's the same but luckily I got to my wheel early and managed to join, now I'm late and the session has started, but the OC session is still one hour early.

Damn, was going to enter tonights one to see if I could do any better! (for myself anyway :\ )
what a shame it was an hour early, I was out at a rally committee meeting just now :(
Good luck to everybody yet to compete!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back