Rally - Group N Team Challenge 5 - Monday 16th & Tuesday 17th July 2012

lol, seriously, I was less than 1s behind Fernando at Kaihuavaara even though I spun twice and both times crashed my cars front into a tree (which also meant that the engine stopped until I managed to start it again) + time to get out of the snowbanks....? Thats awsome!! :D But yeah, first 2 splits were really good, I felt Im having a really good pace until the 3rd split..

Anyways, congrats "Rest of the World", well done :)

I liked this rally very much. For me it would have been perfect if I didn't miss one stage and ended up off the road three times on different stages. On the bright side I did manage to save my car from any damage at the time.

I don't like Poland stage where I almost hit a tree after a very tight turn. I know it very well from other rallies but still had trouble with it. But I made it all up on a long icy stage at the end. Knowing that I'm very good on ice I pushed and had fun as well. :D

Thanks to organizers and all who participated!

This is my reaction:
tumblr_lxkhp2WSds1qfyxtn.gif

4th on my first event AND the highest placed Lancer!
Congratulations Team!

Congratulations Fernando, yet another resounding win. I think we should start penciling you in at the top of every Rally now. (or put you on a handicap, lol.:alien: ) .
Well done Mark, the long break hasn't slowed you down any. ;)

Now the most important one, Grats to Team Rest of the World, we retained the trophy (and bragging rights :p), but it was a very close one this time. Well done Team. :thumbsup:

Good to see Mark and Dubravko sneaking a Stage win each from Fernando, he doesn't leave many opportunities for that, so you have to drive very fast times.

Nice results for Tom, Jack, Silvio, and Martin, clearly lifting their efforts for their Teams.

Welcome to Tony and Augustas having their debut Rally with us, hope to see you regularly.

More RED INK than I expected this time, even though the cars were relatively stable, the combination of tricky stages and Realistic damage quickly punishes the slightest mistake.

Big thanks to Senad for the results, more work needed for this one. Man, those Team Points tables colors are hard to stare at. :sick: Thanks also to Fernando for the podium graphics and to Damien for his banner.

Next week we have a Rally designed by Andris, stay tuned. :)

Congratulations Mark J. and Warren! and well done team Rest of the World!

Really impressive performance too Jack on a much lesser powered car :thumbsup:

Congratulations Fernando, yet another resounding win. I think we should start penciling you in at the top of every Rally now. (or put you on a handicap, lol.:alien: ) .

Well I guess you're right and I also think I'm now already in my top level, but it's still very hard for me to do a handicap and use a much less powered car while the other fast drivers like Mark J. and Magnar use the best cars. (I've learned my lesson in the Kit-Car club event :( ). That's why I suggest to often have more events with a single car only so it would be fair for everyone, or 3 cars with same performance.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back