Rally - Group N Team Challenge 4 - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th January 2012

I'm sorry, i quit team America. For many reasons, first : I can't represent the same continent as Ken Block. And it is not called team America, it is team Oceania and America and it looks more like it was team USA. Second, there are almost no drivers from America or Oceania, and i don't think it's a good idea to bring Europeans or people from other places to the team.

And third (and most important) i forgot Rally Monte Carlo was this week and i don't have time for anything else.

cheers, wish you a very nice event.

Good luck
you shoulnt worry much mate. i guess we all have Montecarlo to do. and this one will only have1 or 2 hours of your time. montecarlo you have the whole week. im actually going to do leg one for monte today and do the RD race today as well.

Warren, I am gonna sign up, with the very slim chance I can make it (99% sure I wont..) As usual, I do not care which team you put me on.I will prob use the evo 9, but, I have not driven this car, have had no time for setups so I am doubtful that I will set any good times.

HH_BF1 - John Cunningham - EU session

Regardless whether I make it or not, I hope you all have FUN =0).

(Ps. Am I the only one that dislikes the monday night sessions? I get home from work on a Monday and generally want to flop on down on the sofa and watch tv, avoiding all deep and meaningful debates from the girlfriend, chores and diy tasks not done from the weekend. Its probably an age thing... I would like to point out I only said 'dislike' and dont want to start a whole big toys outta the pram debate' <-- you know who u are lol)

I've already balanced the teams fairly closely based on those who indicated that they were prepared to swap teams if needed.
It won't be adjusted after the drivers have run, that would be unfair.

Ok. As to the server times, can I drive in the Europe Start Monday night anytime until Tuesday 23h59? If not, then I would like to change to the Oceania Start. Sorry about the bunch of questions, this is my first event in the Rally Club!

Daniel, what ever session you sign up for you have 15 minutes from that time to enter the game. Ie if it is 20:00 hrs you can join from then up until 20:15. that will be the actual start time.

Once you have joined the session do not leave as that is the only session that can count for your time!!

I suggest that you join at the alloted time (say 20:00) and wait the 15 mins for the rally to start, this will give you 15 minutes of panic time to sort any issues that you may have like for getting to turn the wheel on etc lol. But remeber if you leave the event you are out.

Good luck my friend and welcome to the RD show! Remeber to A. blink, B. Breathe, C keep it between the hedges, and of course D Have FUN

jc

Daniel, what ever session you sign up for you have 15 minutes from that time to enter the game. Ie if it is 20:00 hrs you can join from then up until 20:15. that will be the actual start time.

Once you have joined the session do not leave as that is the only session that can count for your time!!

I suggest that you join at the alloted time (say 20:00) and wait the 15 mins for the rally to start, this will give you 15 minutes of panic time to sort any issues that you may have like for getting to turn the wheel on etc lol. But remeber if you leave the event you are out.

Good luck my friend and welcome to the RD show! Remeber to A. blink, B. Breathe, C keep it between the hedges, and of course D Have FUN

jc

I only learned that now, thanks for the heads up, I should read the rules before asking really.

In that case apologies Warren, I would like to join the Oceania Server time if possible, please.

Cheers

Edit: Thank you all again for the help! Looking forward to the event.

Baaaah. Forgot to set the wheel up in Logitech profiler. Tried alt+tabbing, and window mode does indeed have no effect in an online session, couldn't get back in.

So that's a fail on SS1, but I dislike tarmac anyway, bring on the loose stuff!

Can someone tell me if there is a bug with the oil lamp in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo6 TME?
Out of 8 stages i only got to complete the one in finland...
All of the others ended with a retirement..

SS1: too fast trough a corner, barely touched a tree and killed the engine..
SS2: oil lamp all of a sudden after stopping the car 2 meters onto the field..
SS3: oil lamp even tough i did nothing wrong at all...
SS4: finally a stage where i could finish! But after the incidents on the earlier stages i drove a bit carefully not to damage anything.
SS5: killed engine when hitting a small bush, i bet i could break that bush with a teaspoon...
SS6: was flying trough the stage! Had so much fun i forgot about the problems earlier :D until the car slid of the track with only the rear wheels, suddenly the car would not go higher than 3000rpm and when putting it in gear it just died.. and then the oil lamp came :(
SS7: oil lamp - same as SS3
SS8: oil lamp - same as SS3 and SS7

I missed the eux session, thought it was hour later and went in but it was already ss7 :/ I´ll drive tomorrow at OC then.

Blaaah, forgot that there is an eu session later. I´ll join u there :D

aah as i said. the Tarmac stages i was slow. on Sikakama i had a spin damn. i was close to taking some good time. and another spin on prospect ridge. that stage was definatly a stage win. but bad luck it was too tricky.. the wors one is Tanner i accidentally loaded old setups and the car was extremley hard to drive. you cant beleave it. damn. but second overall on Eux not bad at all..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back