Rally - Group N Team Challenge 4 - Monday 23rd & Tuesday 24th January 2012

If team Oceania/America stays shorthanded - count me in for their team. I dont mind to be part of the other side :p Actually you can do it either way.
Thanks Viestures, we may need your help, the numbers of European drivers has been well ahead of the "others" recently.
If we need to balance the Teams some more, I'll swap you across. ;)

Team OC/America

Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US

I'm back in school again and too busy to join the EU session this week. Can we push the US session back an hour or create one for 04:00 GMT Tuesday?

Thanks

its gonna be awesome. finally evo X is being put through its paces. yeah and guys you should remember its Realistic damage so its best to avoid mistakes especially on the Monte mode.. welcome Manuel. i haven't seen you on RD races this year yet. nict to see you mate.

its gonna be awesome. finally evo X is being put through its paces. yeah and guys you should remember its Realistic damage so its best to avoid mistakes especially on the Monte mode.. welcome Manuel. i haven't seen you on RD races this year yet. nict to see you mate.

Thanks Andy :D i don't enter a lot of Club events, don't like them very much and don't have time to practice for them. See you there, it'll be nice to battle it with the Evo X !

Whoa! Practice for a club rally? Meet up at the start, get the keys, and then do the rally is the trick for me :p

I don't like doing that, when i enter a Rally i try to recognize the stages first..... so what?

not practicing ain't gonna make you better

Some times i haven't reeced i've had some terrible crashes, also i can go much faster if i know the stages well :cool:

I rarely practise at all for my rallys, not even those who count in a championship. Might be because I am driving series in a variety of games at all times, but still it works okay for me. I imagine I would have been a bit more stable and fast with reducing the number of series I attend, but where is the fun in that? :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%