Rally - Group N Team Challenge 2- Mon 6th & Tues 7th December 2010

OK, it looks like the Aus and USA numbers aren't going to improve. :frown:

So I have moved Robb into the Oceania / America Team to help balance things up a bit. Given that Eckhart is very doubtful, I'll leave it at that.

Welcome to the colonies Robb. :ups: Your new passport is on the way. :wink:

lol Senad, you wouldn't want to see my contraption for tonight :) it's a bit wobbly and I only put it up yesterday night about twelvish and have just finished the BTB stage offline, but it kinda works. At least it's the best excuse I ever had for bringing up the rear. For those of you who had no time to run the Alpes stage: beware the red and white posts, they are for real :)

even worse here, Simone, my worst rally event at RD ever, easily.
Started off well enough but hit a wee little tree in stage 4 to have my motor killed (???). stage5 (Bisanne) saw my wheel get loose in the hairpins, my trying to tack it back on while still going on resulted in DNF1, stage6 saw another DNF after a hasty fight with the tape gave me only minimally better grip of wheel versus desk, stage7 my crew put on the wrong tires (???) so I was adrift in snowy Finland for DNF #3 :( :( :(
Only the last stage was OK again, both wheelwise and from the way I managed to get through, it's a terrific stage, kudos to whoever produced it, must have taken ages to put it together.
Hope my European teammates did better, gnight all.

LOL, that was................................interesting.

I think I may not have been the only one that was put on tarmac tyres for the snow stage though, (5 retire out of 8 drivers, lol.) Over all a fun event.

Started a little slow being comfortably beaten by Simone and Mark on the gravel, then it started to turn around in Australia. Got going well on the tarmac stages and was mtching Mark before my service crew put forget to change the Tarmac tyres to Snow studs. I got though about 2km's before I gave up because I was luaghing to much.

A great time in the last one by Robb and Jeff, even if i had not have crashed early I don't think I would have matched them.

Tahnks Warren, lots of fun, lol.

Lost count in "get help" to much offs just the Skoda tonight bad under breaking, always to the wrong way ,on st7 Kaihuavara no grip at all did not make it true the first corner an retire,

Had a better run last race with the Volvo ha ha

I'm very pleased with how that went tonight - 8 largely clean stages and even a provisional fastest time on the Alpes stage. :)

The first stage got me off to a slightly shaky start as I just drifted a touch wide on one of the fast corners and somehow managed to roll the car, losing me about 10-15s. Things settled down on the other gravels stages with just a couple of small slides, but no major dramas. Having had some trouble with the tarmac stages in practice I took them very cautiously but escaped without losing too much time, although Jeff did close to within 10s of me overall at that point. I went off a couple of times on SS7 and got some minor damage, but was surprised to see so many DNFs and had actually overtaken some of the fastest guys overall! Frankly I was even more surprised when I came out fastest of the group on the final stage with a steady, measured drive that I'm very pleased with.

Can't wait to see how the other team shapes up now. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 226 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%