Rally - Group N Challenge Mk2 USA- Wed 5th May 2010 - Rescheduled

That's great, I hope my time on the last stage wasn't overwritten by me entering the tournament again (looking for the results mainly, wandering in the mist).

If we are talking about me - I'm pretty fine with every day except said Wednesdays and Thursdays. Almost every single other day can be rescheduled to fit a rally in the evening ;).

Results

GrpNChallenge2USAResults-1.jpg

For a better view, see attached pic below.

This time the Subaru Impreza came out on top and squared the ledger with the Lancer.

Congratulations to Damien for another impressive win, confirming again his dominance on gravel roads. Next event is likely to be Finland, so maybe we'll get a chance against Damien in the slippery white stuff. :cool:

Well done to Mark W for his first podium, showing that he is quickly learning the art of keeping the car in one piece, the secret to Rally driving. Overall the top three were fairly close and only a couple of bad stages determining the final placings.

Damien again dominated the Stage wins with 6 fastest times, but many were by very small margins.

Good to have Łukasz join us, even though he missed most of the stages, hopefully he will make up for that next time.
It is still disappointing to see such small numbers joining, especially with former regulars seemingly dropping out, I hope this is not a trend. Maybe we need to pick a different race night, or change our format, if that is causing a loss of drivers. Maybe there just isn't any serious interest in rallying at Racedepartment. :poke:
I'll open another thread in the RBR Forum, so please give some feedback about what you would like to see, if anything :chat:

Attachments

• Grp N Challenge 2 USA Results.JPG
    Grp N Challenge 2 USA Results.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 239
I will definitively be joining the next round, unfortunately game did assign me DNF time for the last stage, even though I had a time of under 4:40 (but it's my fault and I'm willing to not let it happen again). Great fun, hopefully we will do it again soon!

I don't know whant happened but only today I've got Warren's PM, so I missed even this one. :mad:
Next race, can u give me a mail, to be sure that I'll receive it ? Off couse if I don't ask to much.
r27kul@ yahoo or gmail .com, works both.

I don't know whant happened but only today I've got Warren's PM, so I missed even this one. :mad:
Next race, can u give me a mail, to be sure that I'll receive it ? Off couse if I don't ask to much.
r27kul@ yahoo or gmail .com, works both.

Robb, I am happy to send you a reminder PM / email, but honestly, is it so difficult to visit this site once a week and check the Calendar (all Rally's are listed there) at the bottom of the forum, or to check the Europen Racing Club page:
http://www.racedepartment.com/european-racing-club/

I'll do what I can to remind you but you need to take the final responsibility if you really want to join these Rally Events.

No bother at all Robb, I have said I'll do what I can to remind you, however, I can't be held responsible if you miss an event. For example, I have been away from home for most of the past 4 weeks, and flat out finding time to visit the forum and organise the Rally's, so I could easily miss reminding you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 321 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%