Rally - Gravel Galore - Mon 4th & Tues 5th October 2010

RD Rally Gravel Galore

Mon 4th & Tues 5th October 2010

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 06 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

All Gravel Stages – A8W-09 cars - Ford Focus WRC 2009; Citroen C4 WRC 2009; Subaru Impreza WRC 2009; Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9

logorallyclubomeohwy201.jpg

Sessions: RD Gravel Galore EU / RD Gravel Galore US / RD Gravel Galore OC

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: A8W-09 ( You may choose any car from this Pack) **

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: USA – Fraizer Wells II (Normal, Good, Night)
Stage 02: USA – Hualapai Nation II (Normal, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 03: Finland - Sikakama (Gravel, Good, Day)
Stage 04: Finland – Autiovaara (Gravel, Good, Day)
Stage 05: France - Bisanne II (Gravel, Good, Night)
Stage 06: Japan – Noiker (Normal, Cloudy, Day)
Stage 07: USA – Diamond Creek II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 08: Finland – Kaihuavaara II (Gravel, Good, Dusk)

Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday ( 11:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 09:30 GMT Tuesday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times.
DST has begun in Australia, the Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST, which is 09:30 GMT (Queensland start time 7:30PM, NSW and VIC start time 8:30PM.)

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03, 04, 05, and 06) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the Car Pack for A8W-09 .
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:
Free choice of car from the A8W-09 Car Pack.

1. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - EU
  2. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - OC
  3. Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - EU
  4. Aaron DeMarre (smokee) - US
  5. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul) - EU
  6. Dariusz Swiderski (swider) - EU
  7. Eddie Mann (EddieX) - OC
  8. Tony Hutchins ( FOG-TinTops) - OC
  9. Brandon Warren (Brandon Warren) - US
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

Warren has some health issues, and can't spend much time at the computer, so I'm posting this one. Apologies for it not being up to Rally Club's usual standards :)

This is a generic gravel rally, the newest WRC cars, on nice, flowing gravel stages all around the world. I threw in some weather and time of day changes to (hopefully) make it more interesting.

Since the forum is having some difficulties these past few days, you might not get a chance to sign up, so feel free to just jump right in on Monday/Tuesday night.

Please save a couple of your replays, and send them to me. I'll try to make a small video with some rally highlights :good:

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

I'll give it a go. Finland on anything other than snow is going to be ridiculous as always (banks!), but it should be good fun :).

Whoops. Forgot the important part:
Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - EU zone

Senad, you only need one driver to have a WRC season, Seb Loeb :))). And only one winner, anyway 7th title for him, he's a God.
RobKull(r27kul)- Eu Time. I'll take the Focus I think.

Gah. I missed the start by one second... Ah well, wasn't prepared anyways :p.

Finland on gravel is indeed lots of fun to drive. Pacenotes are completely unreliable though. Just like in France. You MUST have the stage memorized to be fast there. I was starting to feel the flow on SS8, but my pace was hindered by two missed hairpins (well, more like junctions) which were called 50 meters ahead, and I was coming in hot, on 4th gear, sideways. Add two trees in the mix (I don't know how the car survived the second, taken absolutely head-on on full throttle).

Was my first time in C4 (and all my preparations consisted of switching the wheel off in cockpit view and messing around with brake pressure before SS2 start :p), it's actually a pretty awesome car to drive. Way out of my skill though :).

I've just made it 10 min before the start, no practice at all so i decided to do this flat out, no caution whatsoever and the results are:
countless dead spectators, numerous CFH and 1 DNF :). But what fun i had lol. I will have sooo much material for your video Senad, it will be hard to choose which replays to give lol. And the C4.... WHAT a tough little car this is and very well balanced, i wish i've chosen it for the championship, no wonder Seb had won so many titles with it. :) :)

Will watch the replays now , can't remember what happened on which stage as it was fast and furious lol.

Looks like an eventful rally for you guys. I missed it too, will be in the OC tomorrow.

No idea what I'll drive though. Tried the Lancer, but didn't care for it much. I might go for the C4 too, hope it's as well built as you say (it will have to be, if I'll be driving it.)

Sorry, I won't be able to join the OC Rally tonight, I still can't spend much time at the PC.
This is getting very frustrating. :frown:
Thanks to Senad for taking over the whole shebang for a bit, :thanks:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%