Rally Frosty Finland - Wed January 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aaron Cloutier

• Aaron Cloutier

Rally Frosty Finland - Wed January 20, 2010

Sessions: RD Rally Frosty Finland US / RD Rally Frosty Finland OC / RD Frosty Finland EU
Car Pack: A8-1
Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: Finland - Mustaselka
[Normal, Light Fog, Day]
Stage 02: Finland – Kaihuavaara
[Normal, Med Fog, Day]
Stage 03: Finland – Autiovaara
[Normal, Light Fog, Day]
Stage 04: Finland - Sikakama
[Normal, Good, Day]
Stage 05: Finland – Autiovaara II
[Normal, Good, Day]
Stage 06: Finland – Mustaselka II
[Normal, Good, Day]
Stage 07: Finland – Sikakama II
[Normal, Good, Night]
Stage 08: Finland – Kaihuavaara II
[Normal, Bad, Night]
Stage 09: Finland – Mustaselka
[Normal, Light Fog, Day]
Stage 10: Finland – Sikakama
[Normal, Bad, Day]

Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT

US Start: 03:00 GMT Thursday (10:00pm EST Wednesday)*

* Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention it if you're signing up for a non-Euro zone. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (update 02) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended.
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally (including multi-day events) - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
NEW PROCESS FOR RESULTS:

• Due to problems we're having compiling results from RSRBRLive we're asking everyone to submit a screenshot and the HTML output (right-click and save) from RSCenter.
  • Once you are done the rally, please send your results to: rallyresults@westnet.com.au

• Aaron Cloutier

Drivers:

1. Aaron Cloutier (ascloutier)
  2. Warren Dawes (WAD53)
  3. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge)
  4. Eric Nelson (eric Nelson)
  5. Damien Jones (DJones)
  6. Lee Madden (Puremad)
  7. mel dixon (mel dixon)
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver

• Aaron Cloutier

Hey everyone! This is the third in our series of pure rallies. You may have noticed a theme as we race from early morning up through dusk (and into the next day in Finland). There's a lot of changes going on, like change of organizers, RSRBR2010, new forums, etc and we're still working out the kinks. Please stick with us and we'll get these running smoothly.

Thanks to everyone who's participating, and a big thanks to Cam and Warren. Right now this is very much a team effort and without them there would be no rally. :veryhappy:

On a side note, it looks like my setup is working. I'll be continuing to test it as we get closer to this rally so I don't have any last minute hiccups.

RSRBR2010 needs to be Updated

All those wanting to drive in this Rally, please note that there has been an update to RSRBR2010.

More info here:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/29151-rsrbr2010-has-been-updated.html

You must add the RSRBR2010 Update 02 for this Rally (RSCentre should advise you when you enter it), but the updated Car Packs shouldn't be needed for this Rally. You should get them in case we use them for future Rallys.

Sadly, my main PC has died, so I am unlikely to make this one. I'll try to keep you advised.

Very sorry to hear that, we'll miss your speedy stage times......or will we.....? :D

In other news, has anyone tried the 'dusk' setting yet? When I went to run a stage tonight it looked pretty weird!

Attachments

• RBR-dusk.jpg
    RBR-dusk.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 290
......or will we.....? :D

There is a fair chance I'll make it now, I managed to install RBR and RSRBR2010 on my laptop today, and it seems to be working ok. Pretty stuttery but I'll play around with reduced graphics and resolution.

In other news, has anyone tried the 'dusk' setting yet? When I went to run a stage tonight it looked pretty weird!

At least I was able to test this just now, and you are correct Damien, Dusk is scrambled for this stage. My mistake, I mustn't have tested this fully when I gave Aaron the proposed setup.
Good find and thanks for warning us.

Aaron, can you please change Stage 6 to "Good, Day". Sorry.

• Aaron Cloutier

What time zone are you racing in Mel? Glad to have you on board. Two new racers this rally is very good to hear.

Glad you're able to join up still Warren. I've done more testing and things look good on my side as well. So I'm hoping my days of trouble are done.

I've updated stage 6. Thanks for testing that Damian! It looks like I'll probably be going into these stages cold again (no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%