Rally - Front & Rear - Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th April 2012

Congrats to Warren and Andrew K. and to all the podium finishers.. looking good Senad! :D

This wasn't a very good rally for me though, didn't have much time to do a recce so when I hit the icy road of Joux Plane I still thought I was driving a WRC 4WD :rolleyes: I oversteered it hit the fence and killed the engine instantly, plus on Sweet Lamb the car went flying high and felled on the side of the road just because of the small bump.

Well I didn't prepare much on this rally but I'm still glad on my overall position, and I enjoyed this event.

Thanks all and see you on RDRC Round 3, I'll do a big ATTACK on TARMAC! lol :D

Niice i never thought ill do good due to no raccer. half the race i got used to the handling. and attacked. i enjoyed pirka menoko. one of my favorites. i hate noiker. too long.

thanks every one and all orgenisers

My first ever stage win! 4th BMW another good result. Really enjoyed this rally, I think the stages allowed me to push a bit harder than last time. I also seem to be one of the few who enjoy Noiker

Did anyone actually checked those screenshots? Would like to hear any idea about what the hell happened there :p

Also a stage win at Sweet Lamb was kinda suprise. I managed to do a three-sixty after a jump. Also my engine stopped for a moment at the first hairpin. Managed to start it pretty fast though. Yet I didnt expect to win that stage.

Still, could anyone come up with some ideas what the f*** was that in Pirka Menoko?

Weeee, a second position overall with 2 rollovers :D A good result on an enjoyable rally, and the final club rally I will do in May. I go through my operation on monday, so have fun in that event people :)

Congratulations ;) By the way, could you tell me what the lottery number will be this friday? Because here where I live we are still in April! Just kidding :) Hope everything goes well with the operation, all the best Roy!

P.S.: Sure you can't give Round 3 a scrub on the weekend?

EDIT: Damn, that was too slow hehe

Attachments

• Times_Chronos_10_04_2012_22_08_40.xlsx
    9.2 KB · Views: 272
Did anyone actually checked those screenshots? Would like to hear any idea about what the hell happened there :p

I looked at them, but can't say I've ever seen that before. :confused: I have seen strange looking car graphics such as the chassis being waaaay too low on the wheels or similar, but that is usually caused by using a very wrong car setup file. Did you maybe load a pre-set setup file that was made for a wrong stage surface??
It seems strange that it only happened for one stage, but occasionally RBR can throw a wobbly that never repeats itself. :(

Viesturs, can you post the replay file from your run, I'd like to test it on my PC?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back