Rally Finland Sno-Job Mon 17th & Tues 18th May 2010

Warren Dawes

Premium
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 04 (and Updated A8W-09 Car Pack) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

Finland - WRC 09 Cars - Ford Focus; Citroen C4; Subaru Impreza S14; Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9

snow-job.jpg

Sessions: RD Finland Sno-Job EU / RD Finland Sno-Job US / RD Finland Sno-Job OC

NOTE: We will include an additional Euro zone Rally for Tuesdsay night at 19.00 GMT titled RD Finland Sno-Job EU X .

Car Pack: A8W-09 Updated Car Pack here

Damage: Reduced

Stage 01: Finland - Kaihuavaara II [Normal, Good, Day]
Stage 02: Finland – Autiovaara [Normal, Bad, Day]
Stage 03: Finland – Sikikama [Normal, Bad, Day]
Stage 04: Finland – Mustaselka II [Normal, Good, Day]
Stage 05: Finland – Mustaselka [Normal, Good, Night]
Stage 06: Finland – Kaihuavaara [Normal, Good, Night]
Stage 07: Finland – Autiovaara II [Normal, Bad, Day]
Stage 08: Finland – Sikikarma II [Gravel, Good, Day]

Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
Europe X Start: 19:00 GMT Tuesday *

NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03 and 04) mod in order to participate, please see the
    installation
    and usage threads.
  • You will also require the latest Car Pack for A8W-09.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
  • Choose any car from A8W-09 Pack
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here

Drivers:

1. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - Oceania
  2. Cam Wedgwood (Wedge) - Oceania
  3. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - Europe
  4. Mark A Warmington (Mark Warmington) - Europe
  5. Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - Europe X
  6. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - Oceania
  7. Damien Jones (DJones) - Oceania
  8. Tomas Reinicke (ctbr) - Europe
  9. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul) - Europe
  10. John Low (elmomarty) - Oceania
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This time we step up to the big boys, the latest WRC cars (A8W-09), they are fast and a delight to drive but you will need a patient and smooth right foot. We head off to Finland for a change of conditions, and bring some warm underwear for the snow. The weather gets pretty bad for some stages and you will also need some spotlights for a couple of night stages. However, please note that the weather improves dramatically at the end as the snow thaws.

Based on feedback from drivers, we have changed Race Night for this one. Europe and USA will be Monday night, and Oceania will be Tuesday night. If this proves better, we will retain this for future Rallys.

Good luck all, and hope we see a good roll up. :rally:

Mark A Warmington
Mark Warmington (RBR)
Car - TBC.

I should be able to make it (depends on whether or not I have completed my GT Championship race for that week: Monday would be the last day the track runs, so I would have hoped to have got the race in by the previous Saturday).

All drivers please note:

RSRBR2010 Update 04 has been released.

You will need this Update (as well as Update 03) to join this Rally, and you will also need to Update to the new A8W-09 Car Pack.

The RSRBR2010 Update 04 is Here

The Car Pack is Here

Mark, I'm uploading it to Rapidshare now, but it is a big file so may take a while. Stay tuned.

Maybe Rallyesim is being pounded a bit right now and hopefully will settle down later.

Think you were right. It finally allowed me to download it 2 minutes ago. Had to keep pausing and resuming it though. Man - that must be one popular site. If ever there was an indication that there is interest out there in RBR!

Mark, the site seems fine again (leeching now @2.1MBps).

Sign me up for this event (EU slot, please). It's gonna be something quite new for me, as I rarely touch the snow at all, but I recently found the white stuff to be really joyfull :). Not to mention that the new timeslot makes me really happy to be able to join the party. It's gonna be interesting, I have yet to grasp the WRCs. These are the real deal.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%