Rally - Fernando's Rally Challenge - Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd April 2012

No, 1 hour and 25 minutes. The start time is always the same for you.

Well, Latvia is +2 hours from GMT and it used to be like that.. at least before the time changes, I think. Now, if you say 1:25h (1:10h) then its +3 hours. But screw it, Im not going to wait so long. Could it be possible to make a session which would start at 17:30 GMT? Like 22 minutes earlier from now - just tomorrow?

Well, Latvia is +2 hours from GMT and it used to be like that.. at least before the time changes, I think. Now, if you say 1:25h (1:10h) then its +3 hours. But screw it, Im not going to wait so long. Could it be possible to make a session which would start at 17:30 GMT? Like 22 minutes earlier from now - just tomorrow?
The start time is the same as it has always been for you. The start time has been moved from 20 GMT (+2 for you) to 19 GMT (+3 for you). It's the same.

The start time is the same as it has always been for you. The start time has been moved from 20 GMT (+2 for you) to 19 GMT (+3 for you). It's the same.

I guess Im just too tired to understand anything from what you are saying, sorry. :p

Still, is it possible to make the session I requested for tomorrow? It wont be a drama if I wont participiate but if its possible - why not? :)

EU sessions have always started at 10 PM for you, right?
EU sessions will still be starting at 10 PM for you. Nothing has changed with EU sessions.

I'm not sure I'll be able to create that session, not at home for most of the day, but Warren probably will.
So, Tuesday, 17:30 GMT (It would've started half an hour ago today)

EU sessions have always started at 10 PM for you, right?
EU sessions will still be starting at 10 PM for you. Nothing has changed with EU sessions.

Im really confused. But yeah, EU sessions used to start at 10PM, I think. I just never think that way, I see a GMT time and I add 2 hours as Latvia is GMT +2. So now I`ll have to add 3 hours. :p

So, Tuesday, 17:30 GMT (It would've started half an hour ago today)

Yeah, half an hour ago today would have been perfect so 17:30 GMT tomorrow will be fine. I would really appreciate it if you or Warren could make it :)

Now Im off to sleep :p Thanks for making all this clear, I guess Im not the brightest thinker when Im tired as hell :p :)

I completed one of the first 6 stages, so I did not even bother with the final 2.
Fernando - you are evil :p

See you for the next rally then :)
LOL! :D

The cars are very easy to handle but you just need to drive smart and have patience on those stages, I even almost retired on Falstone II, good thing I still managed to hit the tree with the side of the car and not the engine.

Good Luck for the others who still have to drive for the next sessions, don't push hard and don't crash, there's a big chance now to climb to the podium :D

SS1: Took it very very easy, but was by far the fastest in EU :eek:

SS2: Argh. A freaking photograph-dude IN the freaking road!! Not inside, or outside... IN the road... *Insert whatever curse word you want* I fuming!

SS3: Went very well, surpisingly good really :)

SS4: Very messy, the co-driver isn't really as fast as the stage, oh well.

SS5: Took it easy, more to loose than possible to gain on this stage!

SS6: Never ever driven on mixmod-snow before. And it was boring :p Also had to throw the car out of the road to not hit some photographers when I overshoot a braking point.

SS7: One CFH, but the lack of experience on the stage made a big difference. 2nd time on it ever.

SS8: The oilpump got destroyed when I backed into a wall in 1.gear, after loosing concentration when I was "cfh'd" 5 metres of the road, with no obstacle around me -.-

Conclusion: Great fun, but, with the exception of pikes peak, I think I had a very good pace, but got partially ruined by some frustrating "bugs". That took much fun out of it =/ For all I know, I would've retired from SS8 anyway, but it certainly didn't help at all to be "cfh'd" without needing it... Need to find some ice to cool myself down now :mad:

well my race was awesome. though i had lots of spins. on ss1 i spun twice. on autovaara i spun. on ptd i spun. but not bad. winner of the EU session. peaks pikes. what an awesome stage. and PTD. i somehow love that stage. and without the spin. i would have done some amazing time on that stage.. good luck to all others. Fernando That was an amazing choice of stage. i wonder how i managed to go fast on that Tarmak stage.

game on

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back