Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th September 2013
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2013 Update 06 is required for this event!
R3 cars on different conditions
Sessions: RD FWD EUX / RD FWD EU / RD FWD EUZ / RD FWD US / RD FWD OC
NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.
PLEASE NOTE: If you request an additional Session to be created, you must sign up and make the requestat least 12 hours before the requested start time. Late requests will not be accepted.
Any sessions with no drivers 12 hours before session start. Will not be created!
Car Pack: R3
SS01: Super Stages - SS Daniel Bonara - Tarmac - Dry - Good - Day
SS02: World Stages - Sieversdorf - Tarmac - Dry - Good - Day
SS03: Czech Rebublic - Stryckovy-Zadni - Tarmac - Dry - Good - Day
SS04: World Stages - Rally Poland - Gravel - Dry - Good - Day
SS05: World Stages - Karlstad - Snow - Dry - Good - Day
SS06: BTB Sweden - Dead Head - Snow - Dry - Good - Day
SS07: BTB World - Kosutnjak - Tarmac - Dry - Good - Day
SS08: BTB Sweden - Uppland - Gravel - Dry - Good - Day
EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
EUZ Start: 21:00 GMT Monday
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10PM Eastern (USA), 8PM Mountain Time, Monday) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (8:30 PM EDST) *
Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.*EUX, EU, USX, US, and OC events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run as many sessions you like. However, only the first you did reach split 1 on one of the stages will count!
· Click here to read the password!
· You will require the RSRBR 2013 Mod and Update 06 in order to participate!
· You will also require the R3 car pack and the BTB Sweden and BTB World trackpacks.
· Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
· Please sign up in the following format:RD Name - RSRBR2013 Name - Session.
· Take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
· You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
· If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here
Last edited by a moderator: