Rally - Evo Challenge - Mon 14th & Tues 15th November 2011

Arggh.. Retired most of the stages, only finished 2 or 3. Made some silly mistakes :S
And on the only stage that I could MAYBE win (SS7 - Falstone), I got stuck in a tree on a 90-left almost on the end of the stage which cost me ~10sec --'. Then saw on RSCenter that on Split 2 I was 3sec faster than the alien Seb (strangely :D) (Didn't see Manuel's and the other guys time because they were still on an early stage). So, yeah, a lost chance of a stage win (or top3 time maybe) on a 90-left. it was SO FRUSTRATING !!! :(

Nice rally for me, the battle was hard and very good during the first 4 stages with Manuel. Times were very close, really enjoy it.
A little mistake in the Stage 2 make Manuel lose 20s and the gap was big enought for the end of the rally if I didn't make mistakes.

So I drive fast on stage 3 and 4, and the battle was great.

On stage 5, I made a mistake in split 1, front damage on a tree, no radiator failure, very happy to see that because with realistic damage, I was thinking that it could be a retired. BTW I made this front contact very slowly because I really break hard before and it is due to the slide that I touched the tree. This can explain that the radiator wasn't broken.

The other stages were good, but like last week, my last stage was way to slow.

Good luck to everybody.

And on the only stage that I could MAYBE win (SS7 - Falstone), I got stuck in a tree on a 90-left almost on the end of the stage which cost me ~10sec --'. Then saw on RSCenter that on Split 2 I was 3sec faster than the alien Seb (strangely :D)

Yes, when I saw it, I tried to go faster in split 3 to win this stage and I was surprise to see I won it. After on RSCenter I understand with the gap that you made a mistake.
But your pace on Falstone was very good, congrats Chelton.

You didn't see me because i left the Rally after retiring in Greenhills ;) good run Chelton, but i looks like you and i both suffered from bad luck, i try to run between 2 minute intervals, maybe that's why you didn't see me.

Great display of talent by mr. Seb, congrats!

Do I have to pick 1 evo and stick with it throughout all stages, or can i pick evo7 for 1 stage and evo9 for a diffrent stage etc?

Matthijs, as per the Rules stated in the sign-up post (under IMPORTANT down the bottom)

•You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.

We use this Rule for all of our Club Rallys.

BTW: I'd recommend that you choose the car that you feel most comfortable with, what one driver finds fastest may not be the one that others find the best overall for them.

ok I see it there now:redface:. btw im going with the evo8 because it feels the best for me and its right in between. hopfully i get signed up within 4 hours from now. also Warren, im pretty sure I got my PC in sync with server time too. thanks.

Thanks for this session!!
My rally was ok except one spin on Mustaselka, just lost some time there, on Chirdonhead, i just hit one of the billboards and had a spin in 5 gear. I was lucky and didn't hit anything but was standing the wrong way. I try to turn around but hit a tree in 1 km/h and the gearbox was stuck i 1th gear so i had to drive rest of stage in that gear.

seriously? you signed me up on the list after its over? I even gave you like 10 hrs notice. thanks alot.

I'm not sure what you are on about. :confused:

You signed up for the US Session which had already been created. So you simply need to join the Session as scheduled and your results will count. It doesn't matter whether you have been added to the sign-up list, so long as your requested Session is created.

Rally results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Sebastien, Gundars and Max :trophy:

Stage wins:
Sebastien Levret: 4 stage wins :star::star::star::star:
Max Kivivuori: 2 stage wins :star::star:
Gundars Brigis: 1 stage win :star:
Manuel Samaniego: 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, see you next week for RDRC Round 7 :rally:

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Hehe, atleast i could take 1 stage win this time, i havent had good results here, and i'm sure i coul have been a real contender, but it's the RDRC what matter for me and i am ready for that. Thanks for the results Senad. And congrats again Seb, you've proved to me that being consistent is key.

cheers

Congratulations Seb.
Well done to Gundars (your first podium I think, don't have my records out west) and Max (great result for your debut here :thumb: ).

Nice to see Max, Gundars, and Manuel picking up Stage wins from Seb. :)

Welcome to our Rally Club for Max, Michael, and Tommi, (hope I have this info correct), we hope to see you join us regularly. :welcome:

Looks like this Rally produced a lot of RED INK , these Evo's must be quite fragile as Senad warned. :eek: This one rewarded the drivers who could consistently keep the car clean :wink: .

Big thanks to Senad for designing, organising, setting the Server, and collating and publishing the results, (basically the lot while trying to fit in some sleep and work as well). :thanks:

Thanks also to Damien for the neat banner. :thanks:

The Club has it's break next week for the RDRC, good luck all, I am hoping to be home for that one. :ups:

Thanks,

interesting result. I know that Manuel did a better time than me in SS4 and that I was slow in SS8 but good think to see that I loose also SS7 and SS8.
The amazing result is my time in SS6, it is the stage where I made my mistake by touching a tree. Didn't expect to win this one.

Congratulation to everybody, thanks Senad for these nice events, love realistic events.
Thanks Damien and Warren.

See you next week.

Huh :wink: it was good rally for me with my favorite car evo 9,some small mistekes but main mission - to reach the finish was made:)
And yes :D Warren it was my first podium in RBR Rally club ,so congrats to winner and thank's to event organizator.See You all in Hokaido next week:).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back