RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022)

Tracks RallyRACC Catalunya - Coll de la Teixeta (Shakedown 2022) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
EttieApple submitted a new resource:

Rally de Catalunya - Coll de la Texeita - Famous WRC stage in Spain

b7Z8Vhf.jpg

lL4yISV.jpg

PUNWzM0.jpg

A stage from the RallyRACC Catalunya - Costa Daurada. 4.4km, 35 corners

This particular section has been used 10 times in the last 13 years. Most of the times as part of the Riudecanyes stage (with a donut around the roundabout), but in 2011 as...

Read more about this resource...

Yeah, actually... AC doesn't like capitals in its folder or file names. It's not just Leonardo being pedantic. :D

IMO best practice is to stick to Kunos conventions and do lowercase with underscores for spaces.

Last edited:
Finally had a chance to give this one a go this morning... Great effort! I'm no trackmaker but it feels like it could be optimized a bit better, FPS is a little below what I typically average, but that's not a major complaint. (I'm still getting 80ish vs. 100 most places.)

From my perspective there can never be enough tracks built on real-world roads, rally or otherwise, so thanks for adding another good one to the list. :)

Thanks! Vertex count is very high indeed, I am not sure it is possible to significantly reduce it further. The problem is that you can see the end of the stage from the starting point. All the small objects, guardrails and cliffs have LODS, which definitely helps

I know of 2 problems with the timing, which I cannot fix unfortunately. 1 Content manager has a problem where the results are often not stored. 2 when you cross the finish line again after finishing (so reversing after you finished and then cross the line again) Assetto Corsa sees that as a lap time of 0,004 seconds, which is then stored as fastest lap.

If you're driving the "Rotunda" layout, make sure you're driving the roundabout for a full rotation.
The lap is also stored when you skip the roundabout and go straight to the finish for me

Last edited:
I did some testing and they do absolutely nothing :D
I know Trento has one sector timing gate, but it doesn't even register any time. On a quick test strip, avoiding the timing gate doesn't invalidate a lap and at the finish line the time is set regardless of hitting that gate or not. Weird :)

Spend the rainy start of this year building the full length of this stage. 16km of joy :) There is a start of the terrain but nothing too fancy yet. I skipped the road that is already released here in the video, but this is simply a continuation of the previous work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%